Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

Re: Owning up to rep reports

thanks bro. I knew someone would have it. Sorry to complain guys, just mad cause my Dodgers got killed again. I love that Spoon sig also

bigredman is offline Registered User

Papa Dez has sent me to my room without supper. Shhhh, he's coming down the hallway and he's snapping his belt....I'm sorry....I didn't mean nothin'....
    :sad:

P.S. bigreclman and AlfaRam are hiding under the bed. Don't tell!!!!
    Last edited by bigredman; -06-30-2006 at 08:23 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman
    If I have one complaint about the "rep" system is that it doesn't record who made it unless the person has enough integrity to mention who they are in their comment. Why do I bring this up? Recently, I got my first negative rep report over some comment I left for someone else (who thought it was funny, which I confirmed), but this other person cowardly knocked my points down without owning up to it. I live by the motto that one should take a stand, and be honorable enough to personally take responsibility for it. Yes I'm pouting and take responsibility for it.
    Hey "RED" samething like that happened to me as well no one signed good or bad I always sign ... I've only given one neg rep to lotr and I signed it , I've given many good rep's and signed those as well ... The gray I have no Idea ... Idon't really care to much its useuly someone who has a bad attitude any way and I'm here becuase of the reat of you not them and of course our Rams
    Last edited by OldRamsfan; -07-04-2006 at 12:48 PM.

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Unless the person giving you negative rep has quite a few rep points and posts themselves, then they really can't affect your rep too much. If someone comes here to talk smack and you shut them down, they may think they can get back at you by giving you negative rep. Well, they can try. I think there is only one or two non-Rams fans who actually have any rep power, and they are not the type to hand out bad rep points without cause.
    Usually, the longer a person has been around, the greater the chance for them signing the rep they give. Sometimes, I won't give bad rep points when it is a minor thing, something that isn't common for the person. In those cases, I'll just PM the person, ask why the out-of-character post, and if they have a reason, I'll let it be.

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam
    Unless the person giving you negative rep has quite a few rep points and posts themselves, then they really can't affect your rep too much. If someone comes here to talk smack and you shut them down, they may think they can get back at you by giving you negative rep. Well, they can try. I think there is only one or two non-Rams fans who actually have any rep power, and they are not the type to hand out bad rep points without cause.
    Usually, the longer a person has been around, the greater the chance for them signing the rep they give. Sometimes, I won't give bad rep points when it is a minor thing, something that isn't common for the person. In those cases, I'll just PM the person, ask why the out-of-character post, and if they have a reason, I'll let it be.
    Too me it doesn't matter how much it hurts or improves your rep. I want to know who gave it to me, I put my name on all of them and I don't give out much negative rep but still put my name. I don't care if anyone gets pissed it doesn't matter to me, or if they hate me and hate me for it who cares. I WANT TO KNOW WHO IT IS THAT GIVES ME +/- REP!

Ok someone gave me - Rep because of the Derailed Train picture I posted and said it wasn't needed, but I posted it because Bruce=GOAT asked for it.

Own up to it, who gave it to me.
    Last edited by RamsFan16; -07-04-2006 at 05:13 PM.
    RamsFan16

bigredman is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    Ok someone gave me - Rep because of the Derailed Train picture I posted and said it wasn't needed, but I posted it because Bruce=GOAT asked for it.
    Are you kidding me? Hey RF16...being from Iowa, do you hunt? I say we go on a turkey shoot for whoever gave a negative rep for posting a photo, especially when it was asked for. Like I say, only positive rep should be recorded. When a MOD or ADMIN warns you, that's the only time it should it be recorded negatively toward your rep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Guess who's back...back again...Alpha's back....tell a friend....

The thread looks alot different than when I last was able to view it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PA_gal_in_OK Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam
    Guess who's back...back again...Alpha's back....tell a friend....

The thread looks alot different than when I last was able to view it.
    Thank god he's back here and leaving me the hell alone.

How the hell do you guys put up with him?

Quote Originally Posted by PA_gal_in_OK
    Thank god he's back here and leaving me the hell alone.

How the hell do you guys put up with him?
    Don't make me cyber-beat you, woman!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PA_gal_in_OK Guest

Oh, I get it role playing. You want to be the dominant one do ya? Not a chance of that ever happening. Keep up the attitude and I'll break out the whip again. Now learn your role there mister.

RealRam is offline Registered User

Good to see you back, Alpha.

Welcome to the Clan, PA_gal_in_OK! :O Enjoy the Rep Reports, the features, all the greatness of this terrific site.

PA_gal_in_OK Guest

Thank you for the welcome, although I dont think I will be visiting too often. Besides, do you really want a Philadelphia Eagles Fan on a Rams Message Board.

Roy G. Biv is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by PA_gal_in_OK
    Thank you for the welcome, although I dont think I will be visiting too often. Besides, do you really want a Philadelphia Eagles Fan on a Rams Message Board.
    Typically, NO. But if your avatar is a self-portrait you are more than welcome around here sweet heart.
    "I'm not going to hide my opinions. They're coming to you between 7000-4000 Angstroms for all the world to see. Oh yes, you will be enlightened."

Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

Welcome to the Clan PA girl. We will convert you over to the Rams side soon enough.

The only thing bad about my wife is that she is an Eagles fan. I think I'll go give her some bad rep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast