Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    PA_gal_in_OK Guest

Re: Owning up to rep reports

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce=GOAT
    Welcome to the Clan PA girl. We will convert you over to the Rams side soon enough.
    I dont think so. If Alpha couldnt do it having leverage against me, you cant either. I bleed green fellas. Like it or leave it.

bigredman is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by PA_gal_in_OK
    I dont think so. If Alpha couldnt do it having leverage against me, you cant either. I bleed green fellas. Like it or leave it.
    I understand. I mean...its enough that you have to choke down guile to share a bed with that Neanderthal, let alone share his team. I'm guessing there's not much sharing in the bedroom either, given the sexual frustration AlphaRam exhibits here. You truly are a role model for all women. Seriously....UtterBlitz...take notes!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman
    I understand. I mean...its enough that you have to choke down guile to share a bed with that Neanderthal, let alone share his team. I'm guessing there's not much sharing in the bedroom either, given the sexual frustration AlphaRam exhibits here. You truly are a role model for all women. Seriously....UtterBlitz...take notes!
    Relax bigred....she is a big talker. That is not my style and I am not taking ANY notes. Besides she is obviously confused about which team to root for.

:ramlogo:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PA_gal_in_OK Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz
    Relax bigred....she is a big talker. That is not my style and I am not taking ANY notes. Besides she is obviously confused about which team to root for.

:ramlogo:
    Excuse me... I dont think so sweetie. There is no confusion here. You, my dear, must be the one who is "Utterly" confused. I've made it quite clear in all my posts which team I root for.

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman
    Why are you shoving a stick in a hornets nest while wearing lead boots? These women are gonna turn you into a steer, man!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've made it quite clear in all my posts which team I root for.
    I see that you can repeat the same thing over and over again. Very nice... at least you are consistent.

You might notice that this is not an Eagles board. This is ClanRam, home of some serious Rams fans, and your Eagle talk will not be well received, no matter who you walked in with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PA_gal_in_OK Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz
    I see that you can repeat the same thing over and over again. Very nice... at least you are consistent.

You might notice that this is not an Eagles board. This is ClanRam, home of some serious Rams fans, and your Eagle talk will not be well received, no matter who you walked in with.
    Sounds to me someone may be a tad bit upset that another female has entered onto her territory.

Roy G. Biv is offline Registered User

Yes! CATFIGHT!!!

BigRed, you go get the baby oil, I'll get the jello.
    "I'm not going to hide my opinions. They're coming to you between 7000-4000 Angstroms for all the world to see. Oh yes, you will be enlightened."

PA_gal_in_OK Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Roy G. Biv
    Yes! CATFIGHT!!!

BigRed, you go get the baby oil, I'll get the jello.
    Although that would be exciting to say the least, it wont be necesary. Out of respect for my husband, I will let this issue end here and now. Its been nice meeting everyone. Later.

Sounds to me someone may be a tad bit upset that another female has entered onto her territory.
    Nope...only upset with BRM for suggesting that I should take notes and change my behavior.

BRM...don't worry....people do like me just the way I am.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Alright, I can truthfully say that this thread has reached.....

THE END

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345