Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    RamsFanSam's Avatar
    RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Springfield, Missouri, United States
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,645
    Rep Power
    71

    Peace and Quiet...

    That's what we have in our house right now. Mom isn't talking (a miracle!), the dog is asleep (as usual), Yakira is back at her mother's, and Sami is on her way to St. Louis with her "boyfriend" and his family, staying until Saturday.
    The house is clean enough that Mom can handle it without me helping, I only have to finish the bathroom remodel at the house I'm working on, and other than that, there is nothing that has to be done.

    I think I am going to go back to bed and get a couple of more hours of sleep.


  2. #2
    psycho9985's Avatar
    psycho9985 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Visalia ca
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,657
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Peace and Quiet...

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam
    That's what we have in our house right now. Mom isn't talking (a miracle!), the dog is asleep (as usual), Yakira is back at her mother's, and Sami is on her way to St. Louis with her "boyfriend" and his family, staying until Saturday.
    The house is clean enough that Mom can handle it without me helping, I only have to finish the bathroom remodel at the house I'm working on, and other than that, there is nothing that has to be done.

    I think I am going to go back to bed and get a couple of more hours of sleep.
    If you need some plumbing advice give me a PM.Its one of my main gigs.
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

  3. #3
    RamsFanSam's Avatar
    RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Springfield, Missouri, United States
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,645
    Rep Power
    71

    Re: Peace and Quiet...

    Quote Originally Posted by psycho9985
    If you need some plumbing advice give me a PM.Its one of my main gigs.
    Thanks, psycho, but the majority of this job is replacing a rotted floor...and the joists, and the sheetrock, vanity, and the toilet.
    Today I will install the vinyl, vanity, and patch the sheetrock.
    As far as the plumbling goes, thanks for the offer, but I, too, have to herd the turds at the hospital. Plumbing is about 25% of my job. The other 75% is electrical, structural, flooring, painting, paperwork, administrative, and getting blamed when things go wrong.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •