RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Peace and Quiet...

That's what we have in our house right now. Mom isn't talking (a miracle!), the dog is asleep (as usual), Yakira is back at her mother's, and Sami is on her way to St. Louis with her "boyfriend" and his family, staying until Saturday.
    The house is clean enough that Mom can handle it without me helping, I only have to finish the bathroom remodel at the house I'm working on, and other than that, there is nothing that has to be done.

I think I am going to go back to bed and get a couple of more hours of sleep.

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

Re: Peace and Quiet...

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam
    That's what we have in our house right now. Mom isn't talking (a miracle!), the dog is asleep (as usual), Yakira is back at her mother's, and Sami is on her way to St. Louis with her "boyfriend" and his family, staying until Saturday.
    The house is clean enough that Mom can handle it without me helping, I only have to finish the bathroom remodel at the house I'm working on, and other than that, there is nothing that has to be done.

I think I am going to go back to bed and get a couple of more hours of sleep.
    If you need some plumbing advice give me a PM.Its one of my main gigs.
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Re: Peace and Quiet...

Quote Originally Posted by psycho9985
    If you need some plumbing advice give me a PM.Its one of my main gigs.
    Thanks, psycho, but the majority of this job is replacing a rotted floor...and the joists, and the sheetrock, vanity, and the toilet.
    Today I will install the vinyl, vanity, and patch the sheetrock.
    As far as the plumbling goes, thanks for the offer, but I, too, have to herd the turds at the hospital. Plumbing is about 25% of my job. The other 75% is electrical, structural, flooring, painting, paperwork, administrative, and getting blamed when things go wrong.