Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Will51 is offline Registered User

To people who post the most bulletins on this board!

This message pertains to people such as Nick, General counsel, ram dez, avenger ram and who ever else lives on this board.

You guys honestly need to get lives, i visit this board probably once every two weeks and you same people are here 24-7, most of you guys are posting non-sense to see who can "post the most bulletins" do you guys have kids? a family? or atleast something better to do than sit around on a message board and use stupid quotes such as "im going to blast away" or "the clan has spoken". And then i hear some of you talking about collecting cards and what not, grow up people, its just a football team that you should be a fan of, not live your life by the code of the clan. Some of you just need to expierience the out doors and get some fresh air and quit "bleeding the blue and gold" spend some time with your family or wives or do something productive with your lives, ITS JUST A MESSAGE BOARD!!! every one of you like the rams and thats cool but you dont have to be on the players jock straps, now i kno ill probably be deleted for voicing my opinion but at least some of you may think about doing something with your life instead of having your lifes decided by "THE CLAN" get a life people!!!!!!!!!

rams_fan81 is offline Registered User

Re: To people who post the most bulletins on this board!

No im sure you did not influence any one

chipperjones is offline Registered User

Wow!!! I really don't know how this would affect you. So I guess you need to stick to your life and get your nose out of everyone else's.

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

Dude, you know nothing about these people, or their personal lives, you can't say anything dude, mind your own buisiness, and if you had enough time to make up a stupid message trying to tell people how to control there lives then you are the one who needs to get a life! Dude you only visit once every 2 weeks? Well how about you don't visit anymore becuase we don't need a person like you with an attitude dude, btw worry about yourself and not other people
    Built RAM tough

general counsel is offline Registered User

You are certainly entitled to your opinion will and i appreciate your unsolicited input into my personal life. You are certainly free not to read anything i write, that is your choice. I think if you actually bothered to read most of what the people you listed write, you would see that none of the aforementioned people ever post to increase their post counts.

One of the great things about this site is that you have a choice to read, not read, participate, not participate. Personal attacks against people are not appropriate, but i am certainly not in favor of deleting your post since i always claim that others have the right to any opinion that they want.

The people that you named go out of there way to provide information to the group and i strongly believe that 99.9% of the people on this board appreciate it. If you dont, you have the freedom of choice to ignore us or the board entirely.

As for taking shots at dez, that is outrageous in the extreme. Do you have any idea how or why this board exists? We have no board without dez. He pays for the overwhelming majority of it and his time allows us all to appreciate it. The moderators are essential components to this board and their unselfish time allows the rest of us to have fun and talk about the rams without people ruining it with personal insults (such as yours) and other attacks that have nothing to do with the rams. Like society at large, it is a truism that police are needed.

In closing, given that you have NO CLUE what is in my life, i would tell you flat out that i couldnt care less what you think. Your public attack and conclusion based on NO DATA OF ANY KIND informs me that you must be a real joy to deal with in your professional life. Do you walk up to people on the street and offer opinions on what they should do in their lives? Is your post relevant in any way to the rams?

If we should ever meet, say it to my face and we can have a nice chat about it and we can evaluate who actually has a more full and complete life with more diverse education, interests, professional career accomplishments, family activities, financial security etc. I am not going to go into all of that on a public board.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Varg6 is offline Registered User

The internet is full of fascinating individuals. You'll find all sorts of people on message boards, go on bodybuilding.com, and go to their forum. Some of them "don't have lives" and have ridiculous amounts of posts. Yet you can go to their pictures, and they're extremely ripped. I'm just saying, you're going to find many different types of people, some truly don't have lives, others do. How long did it take you to write this post? 5 minutes, maybe? I can probably devote 20-30 minutes to this site in a span of one day, and still get everything I need to do get done within my personal life, school, chicks (hehe), etc. So don't go on here, assuming that no one has lives, because most of us do my friend.
    Last edited by Varg6; -04-06-2007 at 11:52 AM.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

CRAZYHORNS is offline Registered User

I was going to put my 2 cents in but ramsplaya16 pretty much summed it up for me.....

Go Rams

rammiser is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Will51 View Post
    This message pertains to people such as Nick, General counsel, ram dez, avenger ram and who ever else lives on this board.

You guys honestly need to get lives, i visit this board probably once every two weeks and you same people are here 24-7, most of you guys are posting non-sense to see who can "post the most bulletins" do you guys have kids? a family? or atleast something better to do than sit around on a message board and use stupid quotes such as "im going to blast away" or "the clan has spoken". And then i hear some of you talking about collecting cards and what not, grow up people, its just a football team that you should be a fan of, not live your life by the code of the clan. Some of you just need to expierience the out doors and get some fresh air and quit "bleeding the blue and gold" spend some time with your family or wives or do something productive with your lives, ITS JUST A MESSAGE BOARD!!! every one of you like the rams and thats cool but you dont have to be on the players jock straps, now i kno ill probably be deleted for voicing my opinion but at least some of you may think about doing something with your life instead of having your lifes decided by "THE CLAN" get a life people!!!!!!!!!
    For one I take offense to your post because why are you here if this bothers you so much? Are'nt you here to read the information on the message boards? If you answered yes to that question then you are bashing the very same people who bring this info to you. I applaud the guys you mentioned, because due to their hard work and investigation we hear Rams information first. I check this message board daily and I have a family. I may not post everyday, but I'm here at one point or another reading. These guys are bringing you Rams information as fans, and you signed up to read Rams information yet you bash them. As for telling them to get a life, aside from my family the Rams are my life and have been for most of my life. I'm 33 yrs old and started watching the Rams when I was about 7 or 8, so to me the Rams are part of my family. This board is for people to come and enjoy and if the ones doing the most posting enjoy it then leave them alone. I don't understand people like you who bash others for not having lives. How did this post make your life or any others better? Like I said before I apreciate everyone's hard work to keep the internet's best Rams site up and running!
    Just Fix It

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Hmmm... let's see... do I sit around all day posting here?

Well, in the last 12 months, in addition to posting here, I've practiced law, including making oral arguments at various U.S. District Courts and the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals and writing and filing a brief before the United States Supreme Court. I've also spent countless hours with my wife and children, going on outings, helping with homework and going to every school function that my work schedule permits. I've built a turtle pond on my patio. I frequently cook. I play in a basketball league. I'm on the editorial advisory board for a national law publication. I've presented half a dozen seminars to various bar groups. I've followed the Miami Heat's championship season (and this year's difficult follow-up season). Oh, yeah... and I moved from South Florida to the Orlando area.

I have little doubt that GC, Nick, Dez and the others have equally busy and well-rounded lives.

So, I think the question you should be asking (apart from the obvious "why am I such a bitter, unhappy, person that I feel the need to criticize people I know nothing about?") is...

Do these guys ever sleep?

general counsel is offline Registered User

There is plenty of time to sleep when you are dead. Sleep is basically a waste of time. It is so true that the busiest people are the ones that get the most done.

Hey Av, do you use the turtle pond to help make soup from time to time or is it purely decorative.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

No, its not a farm, its a habitat.

At our old house, my kids each had a small aquarium in their room with little water turtles (red eared sliders, cooters, map turtles). They started getting bigger and bigger (as animals tend to do), so when we moved, my wife "suggested" that they might be better off living on our patio. So... I built a 60 gallon pond, which I've now upgraded to a 125 gallon pond, which now houses five turtles (we've since added a striped mud turtle) and two red oscars (fish). Next to the pond, I also built a tortoise habitat, which houses two Russian tortoises.

I think the progression goes: (1) pets for the kids, (2) my pets, (3) my hobby, (4) strange obsession. Happily, I remain at stage 3.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Hmm. So Will51 visits us once every two weeks and is able to make the determination that many of us are here 24/7. That's interesting. He must use some super sophisticated scientific sampling method, being that he's only here twice a month. Truely amazing.

Thanks for looking out for us Will51 and keep up the good work!

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    No, its not a farm, its a habitat.

At our old house, my kids each had a small aquarium in their room with little water turtles (red eared sliders, cooters, map turtles). They started getting bigger and bigger (as animals tend to do), so when we moved, my wife "suggested" that they might be better off living on our patio. So... I built a 60 gallon pond, which I've now upgraded to a 125 gallon pond, which now houses five turtles (we've since added a striped mud turtle) and two red oscars (fish). Next to the pond, I also built a tortoise habitat, which houses two Russian tortoises.

I think the progression goes: (1) pets for the kids, (2) my pets, (3) my hobby, (4) strange obsession. Happily, I remain at stage 3.
    Sounds pretty awesome...keep up the good work.

MauiRam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by Will51 View Post

Glad to see that your infrequent visits to ClanRam awaken some passion in you .. after all what is life without passion?? If you don't know the answer to that question, you might try asking Claude Terrell ... Hope the rest of your day goes a little better!

RealRam is offline Registered User

Tsk, tsk. Will51, to say that your post is a serious faux pas would be the understatement of the month -- perhaps of the year.

As would be expected, I agree with pretty much everything already posted above (after your sad initial post of course). Ramsplaya16 rightfully said, ...you know nothing about these people, or their personal lives. Well, let's say you do in fact know 0.0001% of our lives being that you are obviously aware that we are Rams fans, members of this Clan and that we post here.

But to critizice our lifestyle without having met us -- much less know our character -- and to judge our posting as a vain attempt to run up the numbers; to speak of whether we have or don't have families and the time we spend with them; to heavily and negatively imply about our interests, time, and/or sport passion ... you are simply barking up the wrong tree!

The shoe fits me. I am, as those who have replied here, a sincere supporter of the ClanRam. We recognize and appreciate the dedicated work of Administrator and Moderator alike to maintain quality and integrity within these forums, even when the occasional thread of folly arises. I believe these people deserve kudos for their accomplishments as fans and certainly not belittlement that stems from gross ignorance.

As you can see, your opinion has been listened. And yes indeed, it seems someone else needs to get a life. Perhaps outside of this Clan, BTW.
    Last edited by RealRam; -04-06-2007 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast