Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ramsbruce is online now Registered User

Re: To people who post the most bulletins on this board!

When I read the title of this thread I thought it was going to be a thank you thread, wow was I wrong. Stop crying Will51 and don't worry about how other people live their lives, just worry about yourself.

BRUUUUUUUUUUUCE

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

I work 45-60 hours each week as the Lead engineer at a hospital, I'm on call 24/7, even during my vacation time, I have three kids, volunteer for the school, I'm busy trying to settle my parent's estate (including repairing their house to sell), I'm remodeling my home, as well as two rental properties for a friend, and my hobby is building/repairing PC's for myself, family, and friends. I also read one or two novels a month, as well as taking online courses to further my career...like right now, I am enrolled in a course on NFPA 13, Automatic Fire Supression Systems. I also routinely spend several hours per week familiarizing myself with the changes to the NEC (NFPA 70), as well as the AOA regulations.
    In addition, I try to do my part to moderate here, and I write the BOSH during the season.

I also have a sleep disorder, so sometimes I am on here at odd hours.

I VOLUNTARILY spend time here. Even if I were just a lurker, I enjoy this site immensely. That doesn't mean I am here 24/7, just that I am on here when I want to be. I also find this site to be something I wish to work on and participate in, because I find it to be worthwhile.

Perhaps you should examine your life, your passions, and see what you do "24/7", and see if it is truly worthwhile.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Well, well... this is turning into the "let me prove I have a life" thread.

It really does not take much time to come in and chat for a moment during the day and most of us have access to a computer. I like this place. It gives me someplace to go and spend a little time with some intelligent people who have a common interest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

will51, you hit the nail on the head. I only exist because of this board. If Al Gore hadn't invented the internet, I would be nothing.

You are right, though, I need to get a life. Getting a life takes $$.

will51, would send me some money so that I can get a life? Surely a man of your wisdom could spare a few bucks for us less fortunate souls?

I am going to go cry until you send money to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Hey Will, it's called a hobby. I'm sure you have hobbies that also take up some of your time. You know, like when your mommy leaves for work and you sneak into her bedroom and dress up in her clothes and prance around singing Lance Bass songs. Is that wrong and abnormal? Sure, but it's not my place to tell you to stop. Why are you so bitter anyway? Mommy find out your little secret and start locking her bedroom door when she leaves?

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

I wonder why we are replying to a post from a person who by his own admission will probably never read the replies as this thread will be buried so deep in 2 weeks he won't find it. Unelss he checked the option to save the thread to his user CP or get e-mail notices of a reply.

Maybe it is because we have no life away from here?

RnD

GO RAMS!!
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

MEMO TO INTERNET LIFE CALENDAR: Bump this thread two weeks from today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12