Prank on PETA boy

Rat Monster Prank Video Hilarious prank
    Cracked me up.

Milan Guest

Re: Prank on PETA boy

That was funnyLOL

cowboyhater is offline Registered User

Was that guy wearing mascara?! What th---?!

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Pretty much the reaction you would expect from a PETA piper.

Classic.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Milan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyhater
    Was that guy wearing mascara?! What th---?!
    I kinda got the "He's gay" reaction after he started to talk...and scream...and after it said he was a member of PETA.
    Last edited by Milan; -02-24-2006 at 11:44 PM.

Milan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RamDez
    Wow.

I don't have anything against animal rights, I have something against PETA shoving it down people's throats by throwing paint at fur jackets (etc...).

I'm all for animal rights but not in the manner that they do it.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Milan
    I kinda got the "He's gay" reaction after he started to talk...and scream...and after it said he was a member of PETA.
    But Milan, I'm not sure we can judge his sexual orientation just from his club membership. As a PETA piper, I'm sure everything in that lab gutted everything he stands for. I'm not saying I agree with PETA, but I'm sure if I were thrown into a situation that was against everything I stood for, my reaction wouldn't be much different.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Milan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    But Milan, I'm not sure we can judge his sexual orientation just from his club membership. As a PETA piper, I'm sure everything in that lab gutted everything he stands for. I'm not saying I agree with PETA, but I'm sure if I were thrown into a situation that was against everything I stood for, my reaction wouldn't be much different.
    I don't mean how he reacted, before the screaming, the screaming sealed it for me. I meant just the way he talked, not what he said.

As for the PETA thing that was a joke. I don't like PETA all too much. Guess I shoulda put a smiley to avoid confusion...I'll edit that.

psycho9985 Guest

I didnt post that video to dig at peta,I did it because it was funny.It could have been anybodies reaction to a rat monster,but they got that guy hardcore.

Quote Originally Posted by psycho9985
    I didnt post that video to dig at peta,I did it because it was funny.It could have been anybodies reaction to a rat monster,but they got that guy hardcore.
    I found the video funny as well, they guy was well caught.

BUT

the way some others jumped on the anti PETA was head shaking.

Quote Originally Posted by RamDez
    You can disapprove of KFC's chicken raising techniques without buying into the forcved veganism that PETA stands for.

In any event, we may as well look at the other side of PETA:

http://petakillsanimals.com/

not saying that they are all sweetness and light and I am also not looking to get into a pissing contest.

facts can be brought out on both sides. It still does not make what KFC does right. nor the facts shown on the chicken video to be firght either. Now I dont want to start posting links to all the other horrible videos that they have as its sickening.

this thread was meant as a joke and I am taking it as such. The fact that some started to pound on PETA just shows how blind some people can be when they want to

No one said anything about KFC before your link, and that is not what PETA is mainly about. That is like saying the KKK is against racial quotas, technically true, but extremely misleading.

PETA is a disgusting organization, they warrant being pounded on. If the KKK were the subject of the video I'd say the same thing. Obviously, you do not think they are beyond the pale, but the many people who do, including me, are not necessarily ill-informed, or "blind".

It is not even-handed to say, "I don't want a links contest" after you posted the first advocacy link. Then after I post mine, you make a few remarks about people pounding on PETA being blind. If you didn't want it to escalate, you should have simply said so, and drop it, without insisting on the gratuitous last word.

dear me, someone got out the wrong side of the slaughter house this morning.

you seam to be getting very defensive, bearing in mind you never posted anything regarding the PETA therefore I could not be refering to you.

sigh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast