Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ps3

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Re: Ps3

As long as they continue to make games (Madden) for PS2 I will not waste my money on overpriced trendy systems.

JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

I haven't even justified spending the money on the Xbox 360 yet, let alone spending $600 on a PS3. Prices are just ridiculous. I'll stick with my PS2 as long as it'll last and PC games.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

BigGameMN Guest

They have already quit making games for the PS2, the reason games keep coming out is those games were already under production under the PS2. They'll dry up in a couple of months.

Dr. Defense is offline Registered User

I'm pretty much in agreement with nick right there. As long as my old Ps2 lives I'm going to keep playing it. Although i got a magazine from sony underground and i got this advertisement about the PS3. Contained some graphics in it.................I want one now. Then i came back to earth and remembered the price.

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

The price is actually quite cheap for what all you are getting. You can get on the internet, play cds, dvds, all past ps games, and most importantly play the new blu-ray high definition dvd discs. These blu-ray dvd players cost anwhere from $700-1500 by themselves.

The only thing keeping me from getting one is all it's current issues, which are pretty bad. Serious overheating is the main issue, but there are many more.

This pic is real. See http://www.b0g.org/wsnm/articles/Cooking+with+PS3

BigGameMN Guest

The PS3 costs more to make then they are selling it for. At the $600 price Sony is selling the PS3 for, they are losing between $200 and $300 for every one they sell.

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

So far, my PS3 has been perfect, no overheating, no glitches. I hope it stays this way... Why would any one do that to a PS3? The graphics have been great.... When did the people say it started overheating? A couple of days after they got it? or they played it 5 hours straight?

BigGameMN Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan4ever View Post
    So far, my PS3 has been perfect, no overheating, no glitches. I hope it stays this way... Why would any one do that to a PS3? The graphics have been great.... When did the people say it started overheating? A couple of days after they got it? or they played it 5 hours straight?
    Some people have reported overheating after just the 1st few hours of gameplay. It was such a concern it caused Sony's stock to dip.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

My PS3 is fine as well...

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Your Nigerian Friend Guest

I have the Xbox360. I will wait until the frenzy settles on the PS3. In one or two years, I'll get it for around $300.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12