View Poll Results: Hacker's Fate - What does he deserve?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Abu Gharib - no parole.

    2 20.00%
  • Castration - MOM style.

    1 10.00%
  • Domestic Partnership with Mike49er.

    3 30.00%
  • DEATH - BY OOGA BOOGA!!!!!

    4 40.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    RamsFanSam's Avatar
    RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Springfield, Missouri, United States
    Age
    52
    Posts
    2,715
    Rep Power
    72

    Punishment for the Hacker?

    What does he deserve?


  2. #2
    Fat Pang's Avatar
    Fat Pang is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    1,603
    Rep Power
    65

    Re: Punishment for the Hacker?

    ........to be a Seahawks fan. Classless........................

  3. #3
    UtterBlitz's Avatar
    UtterBlitz is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    3,439
    Rep Power
    41

    Re: Punishment for the Hacker?

    I picked a domestic partnership with Mikey. That would be a good punishement.

    I'll bet the Seahawk fans are going to be embarrassed about claiming this one as one of theirs.

  4. #4
    Goldenfleece's Avatar
    Goldenfleece is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,586
    Rep Power
    60

    Re: Punishment for the Hacker?

    How about to just watch his team get swept next season by the Rams and have his home "owned" at Qwest Field? Otherwise, I've always thought castration by cheese grater would be pretty grisly.

  5. #5
    RamsFanSam's Avatar
    RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Springfield, Missouri, United States
    Age
    52
    Posts
    2,715
    Rep Power
    72

    Re: Punishment for the Hacker?

    I guess I should have explained Mom's style of castration.

    She would nail the person's 'thingie' to the floor with a large, rusty spike in an abandoned shack. She would then liberally pour gasoline in a circle around the person. Next, she would hand them a very dull, extremely rusty butter knife.
    Lastly, she would begin throwing lit matches while laughing VERY evilly.

    Now you guys understand why I try not to make her mad......

  6. #6
    RamsFan16 Guest

    Re: Punishment for the Hacker?

    It wasn't up there but Dez should be forced to wear a SEAHAWK jersey in the Dome

  7. #7
    RamsFanSam's Avatar
    RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Springfield, Missouri, United States
    Age
    52
    Posts
    2,715
    Rep Power
    72

    Re: Punishment for the Hacker?

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    It wasn't up there but Dez should be forced to wear a SEAHAWK jersey in the Dome
    OUCH!!! HARSH!!!!

  8. #8
    RamsFan16 Guest

    Re: Punishment for the Hacker?

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam
    OUCH!!! HARSH!!!!
    Updated one:

    RamDez should be forced to wear a SEAHAWK jersey in the dome AND CHEER FOR THE SEAHAWKS! MUAHHA

  9. #9
    RamsFanSam's Avatar
    RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Springfield, Missouri, United States
    Age
    52
    Posts
    2,715
    Rep Power
    72

    Re: Punishment for the Hacker?

    Note: Death by Ooga Booga is the same as death by snoo-snoo.

  10. #10
    RamsFan16 Guest

    Re: Punishment for the Hacker?

    Note: What are you talking about?

  11. #11
    Milan Guest

    Re: Punishment for the Hacker?

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    Note: What are you talking about?

    It's in the futurama episode where they go to the planet of the giant women.

  12. #12
    RamsFan16 Guest

    Re: Punishment for the Hacker?

    Ah. never seen it. Thanks though.

  13. #13
    AvengerRam's Avatar
    AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Longwood, Florida, United States
    Age
    46
    Posts
    19,046
    Rep Power
    171

    Re: Punishment for the Hacker?

    That reminds me of a joke...


    Two explorers are in the jungle when they are captured by a tribe of natives. The Chief tells them, "You have defiled our sacred land. You must choose... death, or roo-roo!"

    The first explorer says, "Okay... I choose roo-roo."

    Suddenly, he is surrounded by ten big tribesmen who rape him until he crawls off battered and violated.

    The Chief turns to the companion and says, "Now you choose... death, or roo-roo!"

    Horrified by what he has just witnessed, the explorer says, "I choose death."

    The Chief responds, "Very well, death it is. Death by roo-roo!"

  14. #14
    RammieGirl Guest

    Re: Punishment for the Hacker?

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam
    I guess I should have explained Mom's style of castration.

    She would nail the person's 'thingie' to the floor with a large, rusty spike in an abandoned shack. She would then liberally pour gasoline in a circle around the person. Next, she would hand them a very dull, extremely rusty butter knife.
    Lastly, she would begin throwing lit matches while laughing VERY evilly.

    Now you guys understand why I try not to make her mad......
    I don't even have a 'thingie' and I'm crossing my legs, OUCHIE MOMMA!!!!!

  15. #15
    serkicker32 Guest

    Re: Punishment for the Hacker?

    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam
    That reminds me of a joke...


    Two explorers are in the jungle when they are captured by a tribe of natives. The Chief tells them, "You have defiled our sacred land. You must choose... death, or roo-roo!"

    The first explorer says, "Okay... I choose roo-roo."

    Suddenly, he is surrounded by ten big tribesmen who rape him until he crawls off battered and violated.

    The Chief turns to the companion and says, "Now you choose... death, or roo-roo!"

    Horrified by what he has just witnessed, the explorer says, "I choose death."

    The Chief responds, "Very well, death it is. Death by roo-roo!"
    That's what I was thinking of when I votedLOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •