throwback week

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

The RamsFamily Shrine

Bet you never thought you'd see "RamsFamily" on the board again. Well, in this case I have to. Since I am going to talk about some things that are owned by different members of the family, it only seems right.
    I have had several people ask me about our "Shrine". Just this week, GC offered up a suggestion to me. GC, when I get more room, Bruce and Holt are up at the top of the list.

I am posting three pictures I just took of our Shrine, and will describe what is proudly displayed within.

This is the "Pride and Joy" section. My first autographed item...a Warner Jersey. (Sig is on the 1). Mom's autographed Faulk Jersey, with ticket stubs and the programs from the Sports Hall of Fame Luncheon. (Sig on the 8). The Super Bowl hat on the right is my 12 y/o daughter's, the one the left is my 5 y/o daughter's. Both are autographed by Marshall Faulk, but hard to see in the photo. To the left of the hats you see a good view of my ED football. Behind that is an autographed Henry Ellard football.

Mom owns that SB XXXIV sweatshirt, and the license plate. You can see the Ellard football, to the left is mine signed by Marc Bulger. In between is Sami's limited edition Faulk bobblehead (#115 of 500).

This is the small stuff..souvenier bottle koozies from "lunch with Marshall" on my birthday. A "Rockin' Rams" clock my 12 y/o bought me for Christmas in 2002. Mom's L.A. Rams belt buckle I bought for her...#64 of 1000, NFL licensed, copyright 1995! Mom's Deacon Jones autographed mini helmet. Torry Holt and Isaac Bruce rookie cards, and a Marc Bulger card Sami wanted.
    Now you guys have seen the Shrine. The effect isn't the same as seeing it in our Blue and Gold bedroom. (No, I haven't installed the astroturf carpet yet...maybe in February or March.)
    GC, now you understand why I don't have the Bruce and Holt stuff yet...I am out of room!
    I want to see pics of the Clan member's collections...post them in here. Dez...you can kill me for the bandwidth later, OK?

psycho9985 Guest

Re: The RamsFamily Shrine

Thought I recoginzed that pooch riding on Underdogs back.Nice shrine Sam.
    I gotta rebuild mine.Alot of my old stuff just got old,missed placed during moves,and a few went away by auction.I still have a 1971 beach towel and ball cap i'll never part with.

mmmmm, I thought we had a GALLERY for this stuff???????

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Oh, crap, dez, sorry...
    I must have brain farted. Helping Santa this week, then having to show Mom the right way to do woman's work...I guess I am just too darn tired to think straight.
    At least the pics are on another server...