badmoforamfan is offline Registered User

Relocating to Denver

I recently was offered a position in my companies Denver office. Unfortunately, I will probably have to move in a couple of months. I am feverishly looking at every available real estate website I can, but I've never been to Denver and don't know where the good areas are. My office is in Littleton just south of Denver. I know absolutely nothing about Denver and thought maybe someone in the clan could shed some light. I would appreciate any feed back.

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Re: Relocating to Denver

Quote Originally Posted by badmoforamfan View Post
    I recently was offered a position in my companies Denver office. Unfortunately, I will probably have to move in a couple of months. I am feverishly looking at every available real estate website I can, but I've never been to Denver and don't know where the good areas are. My office is in Littleton just south of Denver. I know absolutely nothing about Denver and thought maybe someone in the clan could shed some light. I would appreciate any feed back.
    Though I've only been in Denver once, I have a friend who used to live in Aurora(sp?) and he said it was a nice suburb.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey