UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Seahawk fans and seahawk.net

since we are starting to hear the sound of squawking in here, I am reminded of seahawk fans from the past that were fun to have on the board. I think they were mostly from seahawk.net. Here are a few that I remember

rawkhrdr
    bluegreen
    pithyradish

anybody still talking to any of them?

Seems like we have lost touch in the last couple of years. Looks like their message board is still up and active.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

rams#1 Guest

Re: Seahawk fans and seahawk.net

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    since we are starting to hear the sound of squawking in here, I am reminded of seahawk fans from the past that were fun to have on the board. I think they were mostly from seahawk.net. Here are a few that I remember

rawkhrdr
    bluegreen
    pithyradish

anybody still talking to any of them?

Seems like we have lost touch in the last couple of years. Looks like their message board is still up and active.
    I see pithyradish on seahawk.net quite often renee, but I never talk to them.. gets my blood boiling. lol

pithyradish has been fine when he posts here. I don't go read their message board at all, but I was just looking at it now.

Season is getting ready to start....you can feel tension starting to pick up. I love it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spicyterroraki is offline Registered User

Die Hard Seahawk fan here! =) If you wanna talk football with an football-wise, Non A-Hole, fan of the enemy. I am your guy.
    Also kegger56 who joined here recently, he is a good dude to talk football with.
    5 Days Away!

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyterroraki View Post
    Die Hard Seahawk fan here! =) If you wanna talk football with an football-wise, Non A-Hole, fan of the enemy. I am your guy.
    Also kegger56 who joined here recently, he is a good dude to talk football with.
    5 Days Away!
    Welcome to the clan spicy. It would nice to have some decent football conversations. I have not kept up with all of Seattle's off-season moves and it would be good to catch up and prep for game number 1.

are you from .net spicy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tech Worlds is offline Registered User

Hello My name is Dominic and i am a Seahawk Fan. Very nice site you have here!

Spicyterroraki is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    Welcome to the clan spicy. It would nice to have some decent football conversations. I have not kept up with all of Seattle's off-season moves and it would be good to catch up and prep for game number 1.

are you from .net spicy?
    From Seahawkblue.com actually. Any questions you may have pertaining to the Hawks offseasong moves or any other Hawks inquiries, send me a PM, I'm pretty informative if I do say so myself

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyterroraki View Post
    5 Days Away!
    We always welcome football-wise, non A-holes.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod