Thread: SHAQ vs.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

SHAQ vs.

Did anybody catch this? I was flipping around and came across it a few minutes after it started and decided to check it out. It was actually pretty darn enteretaining. It was Shaq against Ben Roethlisberger in touch/sometimes tackle football. If I remember correctly, it was 6 man, no rush, pass only. Shaq's team tried to score from the 20, Big Ben's team from the 40. Big Ben was looking to make it a blowout, but it didn't turn out that way. Shaq nearly won and looked extremely accurate and nimble at QB. The exchanges and interplay between Shaq and Big Ben were hilarious. They also played a game of HORSE, which Big Ben won.

Next week I think Shaq is going up against Misty May and Kerri Walsh in beach volleyball. That should be interesting, especially since he promised to walk two miles in a pink Speedo if he loses.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: SHAQ vs.

I did the same thing you did - caught it while flipping around. It was rather entertaining. Favorite part was Shaq nailing the crossbar and doing a victory lap. He's a pretty funny guy, this could be a solid series.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I did the same thing you did - caught it while flipping around. It was rather entertaining. Favorite part was Shaq nailing the crossbar and doing a victory lap. He's a pretty funny guy, this could be a solid series.
    Hitting the crossbar was hilarious, especially after Big Ben set it all up like he was the Zen Master.

I also loved it when Shaq, while watching the defense on the sideline, stepped on the field and picked off Big Ben's pass and ran it back for a TD. That was funny.

I'm still amazed at how well Shaq threw the ball, he's an amazing athlete and an equally amazing personality.

I agree that it could be a solid series.

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

after that halfback pass, shaq really made me wanna see a 7 foot reciever in the league haha he towered over everyone! I wanna see a couple cbs or safeties trying to bring down a 7ft reciever or tightend

thoey is offline Registered User

Just cause of this post, I went out and added this to my DVR recording. I did see an article where it was a stolen idea from mini-Alice Cooper, I mean Steve Nash...
    This space for rent...

Quote Originally Posted by thoey View Post
    Just cause of this post, I went out and added this to my DVR recording. I did see an article where it was a stolen idea from mini-Alice Cooper, I mean Steve Nash...
    I'll bet you'll be pleasantly surprised.

I also heard that the idea was stolen from Nash, and that he went so far as to hire a lawyer, but it seems all is forgiven since Nash was included as an executive producer.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

The next show has SHAQ going up against BigRedMan in a who can win the most raffle prizes contest.