Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Shoud RamsFan16 stay or leave?

Just wondering do you guys think that I should stay or leave? I just wanna see how many people would like me to go. Tell me the honest truth!

RamsFan16

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Re: Shoud RamsFan16 stay or leave?

Positive rep, not a whiners fan, and likes the Rams. Usually plays well and gets along with others.

Yeah, you can stay. Just remember to wash your hands before returning to work.

BBlades89 is offline Registered User

I guess

Why would you want to leave?

Nice Jacket

I don't want to. I just wanna know how many people hate me here and want me to leave.
    RamsFan16

CanadianRam! is offline Registered User

sure you can stay...
    sort of a pointless thread tho...

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    I don't want to. I just wanna know how many people hate me here and want me to leave.
    Why do you think people hate you 16? Is this a result of your time in the chat room? Are you causing trouble in there?

I think your posts are good. I like talking to young punks like you.

I think you "should" stay, especially since you need more practice spelling and writing. There is no better topic than the Rams, so stay and write on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Tough day at school, son?

Of course you should stay! You're one of the few voices of unadulterated honesty left.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

Where in the heck did you derive this from.Somebody give you a nasty PM?
    Some of your chat room stuff might get you in trouble,but not ban trouble.Maybe will just have Dez give you a spanking.

:moon:
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Who are you? I don't know you and you do not know me. Don't ASK for approval from people you do not know and/or trust.

Quote Originally Posted by psycho9985
    Where in the heck did you derive this from.Somebody give you a nasty PM?
    Some of your chat room stuff might get you in trouble,but not ban trouble.Maybe will just have Dez give you a spanking.

:moon:
    No no one sent me a nasty PM. Just seemed like everyone like LOTR and I did to but then all of a sudden everyone one and there mother turned on him. So I was just curious. Also making sure I'm not in the same boat as he was.
    RamsFan16

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    No no one sent me a nasty PM. Just seemed like everyone like LOTR and I did to but then all of a sudden everyone one and there mother turned on him. So I was just curious. Also making sure I'm not in the same boat as he was.
    My friend, I don't think ANYONE is in the same boat as LOTR. In fact, I don't think he ever had a boat. He was drowning pretty much from the first post.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    My friend, I don't think ANYONE is in the same boat as LOTR. In fact, I don't think he ever had a boat. He was drowning pretty much from the first post.
    Ok. Thats good to hear. I'm not hated at this kick a$$ Rams Fan board! You guys own!
    RamsFan16

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

For those that are confused, I guess I should explain my thoughts on LOTR.

Way back in the beginning when I first joined the clan, I told a guy at work about the clan and I told him my username. He was a high level executive type and we were friends. We goofed around quite a bit at work, but it was all innocent and he was married. After a few days, he told me that he went onto the board and that he had talked to me. I looked around and the only person who had talked to me recently was a user that was not being nice. This user started attacking other people in the clan who I was friendly with. It was uncomfortable and my "friend" refused to acknowledge his existence there. I am pretty darn sure that it was him and he comes back every now and then with a different name. He comes back, stirs up trouble, and makes me mad.

I think LOTR was him yet again and I have asked Dez to ban him in the past so I was happy to see him go. I don't understand the concept too well, but people apparently love being invisible, using aliases, and acting in ways that would be unacceptable in the real world.

LOTR is a funny guy, very intelligent, well-off, and he is used to getting whatever he wants. He can be charming and he can be evil. I thank Dez for watching out for the clan and banning guys like him.

You have nothing to worry about 16. You are not attacking other members and insulting people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz
    For those that are confused, I guess I should explain my thoughts on LOTR.

Way back in the beginning when I first joined the clan, I told a guy at work about the clan and I told him my username. He was a high level executive type and we were friends. We goofed around quite a bit at work, but it was all innocent and he was married. After a few days, he told me that he went onto the board and that he had talked to me. I looked around and the only person who had talked to me recently was a user that was not being nice. This user started attacking other people in the clan who I was friendly with. It was uncomfortable and my "friend" refused to acknowledge his existence there. I am pretty darn sure that it was him and he comes back every now and then with a different name. He comes back, stirs up trouble, and makes me mad.

I think LOTR was him yet again and I have asked Dez to ban him in the past so I was happy to see him go. I don't understand the concept too well, but people apparently love being invisible, using aliases, and acting in ways that would be unacceptable in the real world.

LOTR is a funny guy, very intelligent, well-off, and he is used to getting whatever he wants. He can be charming and he can be evil. I thank Dez for watching out for the clan and banning guys like him.

You have nothing to worry about 16. You are not attacking other members and insulting people.
    So you knew LOTR? Thats cool. Thanks for the support Utterblitz
    RamsFan16

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

Hey 16.We're not turning on you just razzing you cause its funny,and you had seemed to be taking well.Just have fun.And we like your website.
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast