throwback week

MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Skinny Dipping ...

An elderly man in Louisiana had owned a large farm for several years. The farm had a large pond in the back which was nicely shaped for swimming, and he had long ago fixed it up with picnic tables, horseshoe pits, and some apple and peach trees.

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond and look it over, as he hadn't been there for a while. On the way he grabbed a five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit. As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee, and as he came closer, he saw a group of young women skinny-dipping in his pond.

When the women became aware of his presence, they all swam to the deepest part of the pond. At this point one of the women shouted out to him, "Hey mister! We're not coming out until you leave!"

The old man frowned and replied, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked." Holding his bucket up for them to see, he continued, "Don't worry, I'll only be here long enough to feed the alligator."

Some old men can still think fast ....

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Skinny Dipping ...

Quote Originally Posted by MauiRam View Post
    An elderly man in Louisiana had owned a large farm for several years. The farm had a large pond in the back which was nicely shaped for swimming, and he had long ago fixed it up with picnic tables, horseshoe pits, and some apple and peach trees.

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond and look it over, as he hadn't been there for a while. On the way he grabbed a five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit. As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee, and as he came closer, he saw a group of young women skinny-dipping in his pond.

When the women became aware of his presence, they all swam to the deepest part of the pond. At this point one of the women shouted out to him, "Hey mister! We're not coming out until you leave!"

The old man frowned and replied, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked." Holding his bucket up for them to see, he continued, "Don't worry, I'll only be here long enough to feed the alligator."

Some old men can still think fast ....
    So he may not have brought back any fruit but he did see plenty.

schut39 is offline Registered User

Re: Skinny Dipping ...

Yes and they still have a sense of humor that made me laugh haha.