Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

So, what exactly happened to RamWraith?

Well, seems I noticed this particular individual reincarnate himself on a particular unnamed Really Ridiculous Football board also supporting the Rams ...

I for one cannot stand that particular board because of the relative lack of seemingly intelligent posters. They hardly pay attention to what is going on, often write entire passages in Emoticons, bicker about nonsense, and well, overall, they seem to suck. While I often get frustrated with the one-liners here, and some of the nonsense, trust me, we've got nothing on said board ...

So, I ask, why the defection? Are there political issues behind the scenes? I mean, it bothers me when a reputable poster like that gives an apparent warm-hearted, "oh my time has come" speech, only to reappear at another board. And well, I knew how Wraith posted, and I sense some bitterness in his original post ...

Anyway, just wondered if anybody knew what was up. I assume no one will talk about it, but just seems a little OFF to me ...

bigredman is offline Registered User

Re: So, what exactly happened to RamWraith?

Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    Well, seems I noticed this particular individual reincarnate himself on a particular unnamed Really Ridiculous Football board also supporting the Rams ...

I for one cannot stand that particular board because of the relative lack of seemingly intelligent posters. They hardly pay attention to what is going on, often write entire passages in Emoticons, bicker about nonsense, and well, overall, they seem to suck. While I often get frustrated with the one-liners here, and some of the nonsense, trust me, we've got nothing on said board ...

So, I ask, why the defection? Are there political issues behind the scenes? I mean, it bothers me when a reputable poster like that gives an apparent warm-hearted, "oh my time has come" speech, only to reappear at another board. And well, I knew how Wraith posted, and I sense some bitterness in his original post ...

Anyway, just wondered if anybody knew what was up. I assume no one will talk about it, but just seems a little OFF to me ...
    Maybe it has to do with the increasing proclaiming of so called "intelligent posters" that repeatedly brow beat and demean those that often write entire passages in Emoticons, bicker about nonsense, and write one-liners here. It's all well and fine to be serious about the Rams and football, but it is NECESSARY to have fun and spew some good natured nonsense. When did this board become the MENSA of all things Rams and football? Remember the Joker in the Dark Knight. Why so serious? You see what happened to him!

Not that I'm complaining.
    Last edited by bigredman; -06-27-2009 at 12:37 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

rams#1 Guest

I know why.. it's because he thought he was the only one here who had a right to an opinion. let him go to RRF board. I could care less
    Last edited by rams#1; -06-16-2009 at 09:15 PM. Reason: never mind. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by rams#1 View Post
    I know why.. it's because he thought he was the only one here who had a right to an opinion. let him go to RRF board. I could care less
    Is that where he went, RRF? Bout time somebody figured it out!

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    Maybe it has to do with the increasing proclaiming of so called "intelligent posters" that repeatedly brow beat and demean those that often write entire passages in Emoticons, bicker about nonsense, and write one-liners here. It's all well and fine to be serious about the Rams and football, but it in NECESSARY to have fun and spew some good natured nonsense. When did this board become the MENSA of all things Rams and football? Remember the Joker in the Dark Knight. Why so serious? You see what happened to him!

Not that I'm complaining.
    I've been known to post plenty of nonsense ....

However, the big difference between here and there, wherever it may be, is that we often have intelligent, thorough discussions on this board, even if they get a little heated and many tend to disagree ...

I rarely ever see a thread on other boards that isn't either sabotaged, or more than 50% worthless jibber ...

rams#1 Guest

Is that where he went, RRF? Bout time somebody figured it out!
    yeah his user name is RamWraith08. let him go... he will miss this board eventualy

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

I assume no one will talk about it
    And I think that's the right choice, because I don't think it's appropriate to start airing the specifics of anyone's dirty laundry in public, be it someone here or someone who has moved on for whatever reason.

Simply put, RamWraith made a choice not only to resign as a ClanRam mod but also to move on to a new site rather than continue contributing at this one. We all have choices to make, and while I will certainly miss his presence here at the Clan, I wish Wraith well and hope he's made the best choice for his situation.

Members, even well known and highly respected ones, will always come and go. But I firmly believe the ClanRam will remain the best place on the Internet for talking Rams football because of the vast, knowledgeable fan base that chooses to make this site their home for Rams and NFL talk.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

I agree with Nick. There is no reason to publicly discuss why he left. I am sure he has his reasons. I get hot and cold with this site and the members here myself. If someone wants to go, they can, if they want to come back they can too.

I liked RamWraith and I will miss his presence here also.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

rams#1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    And I think that's the right choice, because I don't think it's appropriate to start airing the specifics of anyone's dirty laundry in public, be it someone here or someone who has moved on for whatever reason.

Simply put, RamWraith made a choice not only to resign as a ClanRam mod but also to move on to a new site rather than continue contributing at this one. We all have choices to make, and while I will certainly miss his presence here at the Clan, I wish Wraith well and hope he's made the best choice for his situation.

Members, even well known and highly respected ones, will always come and go. But I firmly believe the ClanRam will remain the best place on the Internet for talking Rams football because of the vast, knowledgeable fan base that chooses to make this site their home for Rams and NFL talk.
    WOW... speak of the Devil... where have you been Nick??? lol I was aking myself that question last night. haven't seen you on here in a long time.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

WOW... speak of the Devil... where have you been Nick??? lol I was aking myself that question last night. haven't seen you on here in a long time.
    Once the draft has come and gone, I've usually worn myself out and need some R&R before training camp gets underway.

general counsel is offline Registered User

I think its enough to recognize that Jason had his own issues and made his own decision. I respect his privacy. If anyone wants to know more, they can always send him a private message through clanram and maybe he will and maybe he wont respond to it.

Jason was one of the best and most knowledgeable guys on this board in my opinion. I consider him a real friend and miss him quite a bit on the board, but again, the fact that we interact on rams issues every day doesnt mean that we are entitled to know each other's innermost thoughts.

That being said, it is an intriguing question.

Ramming speed to all

general counsel

general counsel is offline Registered User

I have a personal email address that jason has authorized me to provide to anyone that wants to communicate with him directly about the Rams. Send me a PM if you want the address.

Ramming speed to all

general counsel

I just find it odd when established members like that decide to leave ...

I will leave it at that ...

rams#1 Guest

I honestly hope that "HE" really doesn't think that he can just come back, lets say when the season starts and just expect everybody that has questions about why he bailed for another board to just keep quiet, because he is who he is. cause I don't buy for one minute what he said about, "The time has come for me to step down" and crap like that. ok fine if you don't want to be a moderator then step down, but for goodness sake, don't bail on your friends. because believe it or not, that is what "HE" Did. I guess it just bothers me. that's all.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

I honestly hope that "HE" really doesn't think that he can just come back, lets say when the season starts and just expect everybody that has questions about why he bailed for another board to just keep quiet, because he is who he is. cause I don't buy for one minute what he said about, "The time has come for me to step down" and crap like that. ok fine if you don't want to be a moderator then step down, but for goodness sake, don't bail on your friends. because believe it or not, that is what "HE" Did. I guess it just bothers me. that's all.
    As with ANY member here that chooses to step away, if he decides to come back, he will be welcomed with open arms.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast