Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    rams#1 Guest

Re: So, what exactly happened to RamWraith?

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    As with ANY member here that chooses to step away, if he decides to come back, he will be welcomed with open arms.
    I know.. I just meant that I hope he doesn't think that all the unanswered questions will remain unanswered. I'm sure at some point, IF he decides to come back he will have to post why he did what he did. I don't hold grudges.. just like for questions to be answered every once and a while.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by rams#1 View Post
    I'm sure at some point, IF he decides to come back he will have to post why he did what he did.
    No, he won't have to do anything.

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Nope, that is for sure ...

Some liked Wraith, some not so much. I really liked his style and his quick attention to certain things ...

I just hate seeing him contribute elsewhere

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    I couldn't agree more. The reasons he left were his reasons and he doesn't owe anybody an explanation. Anyone challenging him about any of it in an open forum would be completely out of line. If he did decide to come back, as HUb noted, it would be with open arms and no questions asked.

rams#1 Guest

Some liked Wraith, some not so much. I really liked his style and his quick attention to certain things ...

I just hate seeing him contribute elsewhere
    that's kinda my point.. I am just bad at wording things. I hate seeing him over on that board.

A-Web is offline Registered User

I honestly hope that "HE" really doesn't think that he can just come back, lets say when the season starts and just expect everybody that has questions about why he bailed for another board to just keep quiet, because he is who he is. cause I don't buy for one minute what he said about, "The time has come for me to step down" and crap like that. ok fine if you don't want to be a moderator then step down, but for goodness sake, don't bail on your friends. because believe it or not, that is what "HE" Did. I guess it just bothers me. that's all.

I have had my moments on this board. Moments where on a bad day, when you're just trying to pass the cruddy time by, when I just kind of blow off some steam in the wrong directions, and in the wrong quantities. I have learned my lesson on that, and so for those actions that a special moderator on this forum took, I say thank you. I am a Moderator for a Gaming Community over on the Xbox 360, and for basic words, the language constraint is much "looser" around there.

I forgot why I came to this site, and what this site was for, and let it go a little. We ALL have our opinions. You are entitled to it, I am entitled to it, and Wraith is entitled to it. We all have to live our own lives, and we all have to run our own shows. That said, when you make a decision, that is your decision to make. You should never have to justify a decision, because the only explanation for it needs to be, "I did what I did, because it is what I did."

If anyone leaves and comes back, and pardon me for sounding slightly authoritative, I would expect no explanation. We are mature, we are respectable, and the atmosphere of this site is supposed to good mannered and natured. Forcing an individual to "Justify" any decisions, is only creating more tension within than is necessary.

And to point out, for a poster, (and let me point out that this is not an insult. Moderators, I have learned my lesson on this topic. But merely a factual description)...who has only a total of 236 posts, and a Reputation of 3, you should have no say in whether a person who dedicated over 8000 posts and had/has a reputation of 53 has to do anything if he chose to return.

He has earned his place in the community many times over compared to most, and should be welcomed back with eager arms if he wanted to.

I have no control over this, as I am neither a moderator nor an extended term member. But, for my resume, I present you my 199 posts (200th right here) and my reputation of 6, I believe that common sense says that when I post, I generally know what I am talking about, and a decent number of comments are respected amongst clan members. I haven't said what WILL or WON'T happen, but merely what I wouldn't expect to be done, and what I feel about certain stances on the topic. That is the place of the MODERATORS to decide, and not the simple peons of the clan. That's what moderators do, they moderate, they make the decisions.
    Last edited by A-Web; -06-19-2009 at 12:43 PM.

rams#1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by A-Web View Post
    I have had my moments on this board. Moments where on a bad day, when you're just trying to pass the cruddy time by, when I just kind of blow off some steam in the wrong directions, and in the wrong quantities. I have learned my lesson on that, and so for those actions that a special moderator on this forum took, I say thank you. I am a Moderator for a Gaming Community over on the Xbox 360, and for basic words, the language constraint is much "looser" around there.

I forgot why I came to this site, and what this site was for, and let it go a little. We ALL have our opinions. You are entitled to it, I am entitled to it, and Wraith is entitled to it. We all have to live our own lives, and we all have to run our own shows. That said, when you make a decision, that is your decision to make. You should never have to justify a decision, because the only explanation for it needs to be, "I did what I did, because it is what I did."

If anyone leaves and comes back, and pardon me for sounding slightly authoritative, I would expect no explanation. We are mature, we are respectable, and the atmosphere of this site is supposed to good mannered and natured. Forcing an individual to "Justify" any decisions, is only creating more tension within than is necessary.

And to point out, for a poster, (and let me point out that this is not an insult. Moderators, I have learned my lesson on this topic. But merely a factual description)...who has only a total of 236 posts, and a Reputation of 3, you should have no say in whether a person who dedicated over 8000 posts and had/has a reputation of 53 has to do anything if he chose to return.

He has earned his place in the community many times over compared to most, and should be welcomed back with eager arms if he wanted to.

I have no control over this, as I am neither a moderator nor an extended term member. But, for my resume, I present you my 199 posts (200th right here) and my reputation of 6, I believe that common sense says that when I post, I generally know what I am talking about, and a decent number of comments are respected amongst clan members. I haven't said what WILL or WON'T happen, but merely what I wouldn't expect to be done, and what I feel about certain stances on the topic. That is the place of the MODERATORS to decide, and not the simple peons of the clan. That's what moderators do, they moderate, they make the decisions.
    so Because I have a REP of 3 and a post count of 236 that means that what I think doesn't matter?? You have been a member for 5 months ok.. I have been here for almost 3 years. I pick my spots when I post and If something touches me wrong then I will talk about it. That's why I am basicaly freaking out because I respected Ramwraith and I just can't understand what we did to make him leave. where ever you are Ramwraith.. this is for you..... COME BACK!!!! PLEASE!!!
    Last edited by rams#1; -06-19-2009 at 01:00 PM.

Wow, what the heck did I do to offend THEE? No, I didn't say anything about your opinions not mattering. When did I say anything about that? If I said anything about your opinions not mattering, it was on the basis that you are not a moderator, of which neither am I. Neither opinion of ours will matter in the case, we can voice it, and that is all. As per being here for 3 years, congratulations. Yes indeed, 5 whopping months eh? It's so bad to see new faces make good posts and earn their reputation quickly huh?

Anyways, I wasn't being rude, derrogatory, or any of the other things you may have seemingly tried to implicate me with.
    And as for your stating what you feel, it seems like you don't quite understand that yourself.

You basically criticize him in every way of the word, and then when everyone else says that you were wrong or that they don't feel how you do, you say "that's not what I meant," or "I am bad with my wording".

It is kind of like Michael Vick saying, "But I was trying to start a video game store!" It really doesn't matter what he was trying to do, because what he DID, was run a dog fighting ring.

We are all accountable for our words, even if we change them later on, and from what I see, you have ran full circle, and basically could delete everything you wrote, because you Flipped your entire post around with the follow-ups.
    Last edited by A-Web; -06-19-2009 at 01:26 PM.

rams#1 Guest

Wow, what the heck did I do to offend THEE? No, I didn't say anything about your opinions not mattering. When did I say anything about that? If I said anything about your opinions not mattering, it was on the basis that you are not a moderator, of which neither am I. Neither opinion of ours will matter in the case, we can voice it, and that is all. As per being here for 3 years, congratulations. Yes indeed, 5 whopping months eh? It's so bad to see new faces make good posts and earn their reputation quickly huh?

Anyways, I wasn't being rude, derrogatory, or any of the other things you may have seemingly tried to implicate me with. I am going to eat lunch now.
    lol I think we are totaly seeing things wrong.. I am not offended by what you said. I could care less about rep. lol I love talking about the rams and that's all that matters. I'm glade that you have more rep than me.... I'm just keeping a low profile and then... BAMMM 40 rep points overnight.. lol I am a fuin loving dude.. I am not offended and I hold no grudges... honestly.

Well, I had my reasons for starting this thread ...

Some of those that know me well probably understand why I did, those that don't get me, well you don't ...

It definitely wasn't intended to start battles between members over their rep points ...

I personally find this to be the greatest Ram's board in the world. Great posters, great mods, great atmosphere, all kinds of different and unique people. I have all kinds of discussions with all kinds of them. Can't really beat that now can you?

rams#1 Guest

Well, I had my reasons for starting this thread ...

Some of those that know me well probably understand why I did, those that don't get me, well you don't ...

It definitely wasn't intended to start battles between members over their rep points ...

I personally find this to be the greatest Ram's board in the world. Great posters, great mods, great atmosphere, all kinds of different and unique people. I have all kinds of discussions with all kinds of them. Can't really beat that now can you?
    I apologize. I didn't mean for this to get out of hand. I find this to be the best site in the world too. thats why i just can't understand why??? you know?

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

I apologize. I didn't mean for this to get out of hand. I find this to be the best site in the world too. thats why i just can't understand why??? you know?
    What?

Know what?

Kidding of course. I just couldn't resist.

Bottom line is we lost a member of the Clan.

Sorry to say...next.

RamsInfiniti, no problems or fights. We're all cool. It gets a little warm in the chats from time to time, but there's no lasting effects.

RamsInfiniti, no problems or fights. We're all cool. It gets a little warm in the chats from time to time, but there's no lasting effects.
    I'm aware :-) I lurk plenty, post plenty, fight plenty, get warm alot ...

MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel View Post
    I think its enough to recognize that Jason had his own issues and made his own decision. I respect his privacy. If anyone wants to know more, they can always send him a private message through clanram and maybe he will and maybe he wont respond to it.

Jason was one of the best and most knowledgeable guys on this board in my opinion. I consider him a real friend and miss him quite a bit on the board, but again, the fact that we interact on rams issues every day doesnt mean that we are entitled to know each other's innermost thoughts.

That being said, it is an intriguing question.

Ramming speed to all

general counsel
    Well said GC !! I will miss him too .. Gotta spread some around first ..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast