Drew4EverRams Guest

some kid........

has been screaming for the last 20 minutes outside my window,if it dont shut the **** up i`ll give it something to scream about!!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Last edited by Nick; -05-09-2006 at 09:06 PM.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Re: some kid........

Well... don't leave us hanging...

Did you teach the little punk a lesson?

Drew4EverRams Guest

i say "it" because its hard to tell if its a boy or a girl the pitch of the scream would suggest it is a girl but it may be a boy whose testicles havent dropped yet!

i reckon 30 minutes is the cut-off point!
    Last edited by Drew4EverRams; -05-09-2006 at 11:44 AM.

Drew4EverRams Guest

oh his dad looks like "the undertaker":tut think i`ll just have to close the window and turn the music up!

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Ahh, nick foley is nothing. You can take him. Go ahead Drew, give that big guy a lesson. Go ahead, he's not really that big. He just looks bigger on TV.

lol

A swift kick to the side of the knee is always a good way to take on an oversized opponent...

... or so I've heard.

Milan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Drew4EverRams
    has been screaming for the last 20 minutes outside my window,if it dont shut the f*ck up i`ll give it something to scream about!!!!

That's happened to me once, I was just about to go to my window and tell him to shut the hell up but then he stopped.

CanadianRam! Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam
    A swift kick to the side of the knee is always a good way to take on an oversized opponent...

... or so I've heard.
    or a damione lewis impression will work as well LOL

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Drew4EverRams
    has been screaming for the last 20 minutes outside my window,if it dont shut the f*ck up i`ll give it something to scream about!!!!

lmao I love how you call a kid, "it" lol

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Ideas to shut the kid up:

1. Depending on the kids' age, tell him you are one of Santa's helpers, and he is about to lose out on Christmas 2006. If it is an older kid, tell them that homeland security is on the way because someone claimed they heard an Arabic person screaming "Allah is great!"...and they are the only person screaming.

2. Tell the father you were thinking about offering him a beer and wanted to talk football, but you have a headache from some kid screaming so loud, so it'll have to wait.

3. Elbows to the throat and/or temples have a tendency to bring down larger persons.

4. Tell the father that your prison psychiatrist has recommended that you not be exposed to children's screams, because last time you heard a kid scream, you went on a murderous rampage and killed 5 bikers with your bare hands.

5. Strike up a casual conversation with the father. After a few minutes, point to the kid and say "I can't blame him for crying. His mom sends him outside every time she has a guy over. He was out here twice yesterday...a couple of hours each time."

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam
    . Strike up a casual conversation with the father. After a few minutes, point to the kid and say "I can't blame him for crying. His mom sends him outside every time she has a guy over. He was out here twice yesterday...a couple of hours each time."
    Ouch! That's harsh! (but funny!)

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

A couple weeks ago, at about 2am, there was this girl at one of the adjacent apartment buildings to mine that apparently had just had a fight with her boyfriend. The guy had locked her out of the apartment and she was KICKING on his door and screaming for him to open up, probably for about 10-15 minutes straight. Had her cell phone out and was trying to call him at the same time. The only thing that stopped me from calling our community's security to take care of the problem was the $25 fee for all nightly calls, which makes no sense to me. Someone else is causing a disturbance, and I have to pay $25 to shut them up?
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

I had a kid hit my car with a ball on purpose and I ordered him to lead me to his father who I went off on (without threatening, or cursing) and at least scared his father and put the kid in his place if not at least his redneck father.

It was good enough for me since my car was not damaged and the punk kid/father was put in check

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Make the kid eat liver and lima beans for dinner for a week. That will teach him not to throw at cars.....AND GET CAUGHT. Dumb kid, you run.

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam
    Ideas to shut the kid up:

1. Depending on the kids' age, tell him you are one of Santa's helpers, and he is about to lose out on Christmas 2006. If it is an older kid, tell them that homeland security is on the way because someone claimed they heard an Arabic person screaming "Allah is great!"...and they are the only person screaming.

2. Tell the father you were thinking about offering him a beer and wanted to talk football, but you have a headache from some kid screaming so loud, so it'll have to wait.

3. Elbows to the throat and/or temples have a tendency to bring down larger persons.

4. Tell the father that your prison psychiatrist has recommended that you not be exposed to children's screams, because last time you heard a kid scream, you went on a murderous rampage and killed 5 bikers with your bare hands.

5. Strike up a casual conversation with the father. After a few minutes, point to the kid and say "I can't blame him for crying. His mom sends him outside every time she has a guy over. He was out here twice yesterday...a couple of hours each time."

Oh, you forgot something......

6. Give yourself a ketchup goatee, put a little more on your fingers, and tell the kid you are eating the last kid who stood under his window screaming. Chances are, he will run like hell. Make sure your eyes are all bugged out, makes you look more psychotic and therefore believable.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!