Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sorry guys

RamsFan16 Guest

Sorry guys

I'm sorry guys for my actions on the forums and in the chatroom. I know in the forums I get cocky and what not and in the forums during the game I start cussing and slamming players and sometimes other brothers(Rams Fans). I'm sorry guys that I "WAS" doing that and I am sorry for my actions with that. Its just that when the Rams aren't winning it makes me mad because I know we have a very talented team and all and we just don't have anything going in our directions. If we could just get our stuff straight we would do good. It just frustrates me and I promise that I will calm down here and there and make very educated posts. Kind of:tongue: but I'm young and I love the Rams I love them when they are bad right now but like I said its frustrating watching such a talented team especially our own Travis Fisher. He has great talent but has been very disappointing this year. I'm sorry for my actions and to I have harmed. I PROMISE that I will stop this nonsense.:clanram:

Sincerely,
    RamsFan16

RAM ON!

STLRAMSFAN Guest

Re: Sorry guys

RF16 you bring a lot of energy to this forum. If we all acted the same it would be like watching paint dry. I am happy you are here we need all types of people and all ages of people or else this would not be as interesting as it is. Some of the posts and threads you have started have provided great discussions.

I have always enjoyed competition and sports when I was younger I took wins and losses a lot harder and as I get older things bother me a little less. I guess because the older you get the more peaks and valleys you experience the more mellow you become about them.

Enjoy life and live it up while your young but always try to do right from wrong in the process. The one thing you will have, as you get older are the memories of your youth.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

So you causing some trouble again 16? you are a wee lad, a young wipper-snapper....

I would probably be pretty bad in the chat room myself...fortunately for you all, I can't sit in one spot long enough to chat during the game.

Yes I'll agree the Rams can be frustrating to watch. If they had no talent, it would be much easier to handle the expectations. It's been a difficult watching them these last few weeks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RamsFanSam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

RF16, there is a reason I do not post a lot in the days after we lose. Especially if we lose by stupidity or sloppy play...
    I have a tendency to say things that I don't think about. This, in turn, gets me in a LOT of trouble....
    I'm glad you caught yourself in time. I don't always do that....and I'm an old fart...

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Hey don't sweat it, RF16. We were all 16 at one time......except for Wraith, he was born age 30, and has just gotten more crotchety ever since LOL .

Personally, I haven't seen you do anything wrong, but it says a lot about your character that you would come on here and apologize. I for one, appreciate it.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam
    RF16, there is a reason I do not post a lot in the days after we lose. Especially if we lose by stupidity or sloppy play...
    I have a tendency to say things that I don't think about. This, in turn, gets me in a LOT of trouble....
    I'm glad you caught yourself in time. I don't always do that....and I'm an old fart...
    No truer words have ever been typed.

RF16, take this one to heart. He doesn't post after a loss because I know how he shoots his mouth off, and don't let him near the computer....LOL

Anyhow, I was 16 a mere...Oh Lord....13 years ago (I turn 29 a week from today), and I seem to remember throwing things at the TV, barking at everyone around me, etc. They all just laughed at me, because they knew WHY I was mad, and that it was not at them. Well, that and because I can be quite hysterical when I get aggravated, but anyhoo....point is, we know, and understand. You're already a few steps ahead of some of us, being able to step up at this tender young age.

And to Sam, yes, you are an old fart.

And if he doesn't start logging out before he leaves for work, I am gonna drop him off at the nearest nursing home.
    Last edited by RamsFanSam; -10-21-2005 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam or actually Mom posing as Sam
    He doesn't post after a loss
    Apparently he doesn't sign out after he posts either.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    Apparently he doesn't sign out after he posts either.
    No, and he's gonna get dropped off at the old folk's home if he keeps it up.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Poor Sam is taking abuse and he doesn't even know it. LOL
    Alright Mom :up:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh, I know it....but all I can say is Mom better start doing her "women's work", or I may have to get a new "portable dishwasher".....anyone know of any cute 21 year-old redheads?:tongue:

MOM

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz
    Poor Sam is taking abuse and he doesn't even know it. LOL
    Alright Mom :up:
    Yep, I've still got it.....LOL
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

MOM

Oh, I know it....but all I can say is Mom better start doing her "women's work", or I may have to get a new "portable dishwasher".....anyone know of any cute 21 year-old redheads?:tongue:
    Promises, promises...

Yea, that's what I'm talking about, Sam. You tell her who's the boss. Sam, it's like you told me the other day.....when is the only time a woman is over a man?..........when the kitchen's on the 2nd floor.

(poor Sam is going to get his daddy parts chopped off for this one)

MOM

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    Yea, that's what I'm talking about, Sam. You tell her who's the boss. Sam, it's like you told me the other day.....when is the only time a woman is over a man?..........when the kitchen's on the 2nd floor.

(poor Sam is going to get his daddy parts chopped off for this one)
    Why are married women heavier than single women?
    Single women come home, see what's in the refrigerator and go to bed.
    Married women come home, see what's in bed and go to the refrigerator.

:tongue: LOL

(No, they won't be chopped off. Somebody has to take him off my hands, and it will never happen unless he is intact.)

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

No problem RF16; we all feel the same about this team. I myself tend to get worked up during a game which is why I stay out of the chat room.

:clanram:
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast