MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

SW Missouri people OK?

We had the good old tornado sirens blasting at 1:30 this morning. We didn't get squat except for some small hail, although in some parts of town, there were downed power lines and trees, with winds blowing at 80+ mph.

You should have seen us trying to wake up enough to freak out. Pa forgot to run out in the middle of the street with a beer and gawk. LOL I carried the child, who was NOT very happy to see me or hear those loud sirens, but she did try to hide it, bless her little heart. :bow: I hate tornadoes with a passion, so I was almost sick. Not even 10 minutes after we got down into the basement, they were saying that the storm had passed, and the warning was cancelled.

Long story short, we're OK here in Springfield.

[SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: SW Missouri people OK?

All's good at the ol' Bison homestead. In fact, I don't think we even got sirens here in Republic. Or if we did I slept through them. :O
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod