Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tattoos?

KentuckyHawk is offline Registered User

Tattoos?

Anyone inked? Personally, I've got 4. A Star on my right arm, A Grateful Dead icon on my right shoulder blade, a tribal turtke in the middle of my lower back and Notre Dame Leprrechaun on the inside of my right ankle.

The only one that hurt was the lower back...OUCH!

I am a new father of identical twin girls (Molly and Grace - 5 weeks old). I am thinking about getting their initials on my left shoulder, but haven't committed to anything.

Anyone else have any tats? If so, any stories behind em?

By the way,here's a pic of my little girls:

I'm shameless when it comes to showing them off!

Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

Re: Tattoos?

They are very cute. Congrats on their arrival. As far as tattoos go, no I don't have any. I went as far as to pay a deposit on a Ram tattoo but during the day that it took the guy to draw it up, I chickened out lol. I still will probably get one someday though.

RamWraith is offline Registered User

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Very Cute babies, very cute. Congrats on the births of them and may you and your family have a long and full filling life (sp)!

As for Tatoos, none, don't like needles.
    RamsFan16

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

The ones I have are amateur and poor. I plan to get a Rams logo tattoo on my upper arm at some point in the future since tattooing is finally legal here in Oklahoma.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Aww........they look so sweet! Congrats to ya, and many wishes of health and happiness.

As far as tats go, I have none. My body is supposed to be a temple, so I chose not to put graffiti on it.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Awesome pictures, hawk. And I mean awesome. Nothing is more awe-inspiring than the birth of your children. I got two myself, and I can't remember life before them.

As for ink, I got one on my left shoulder that is of my own design..........but the meaning is just between me and God.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

BIG-BLUE is online now Registered User

Congrats Hawk, very cute babies. Cherish every moment with them, they grow up faster than you want them to.
    As for tattoos I have 1 on my right inside forearm of A clover, top hat & pipe with the words Irish under it. And on my left shoulder running down to my elbow I have the American flag wrapping around my arm with a battle field grave marker ( Rifle, Helmet, Dogtags, & Boots). This tattoo is in appreciation for all that have served & in memory of those who never made it home & never got to enjoy the life & freedom we all enjoy & take for granted sometimes. Its there so i will never forget to enjoy every day of my life. And when things get a little to rough, I take a good hard look at it and i am reminded that i have it pretty dam good livin in a free country with many opportunities.

This tattoo is in appreciation for all that have served & in memory of those who never made it home & never got to enjoy the life & freedom we all enjoy & take for granted sometimes.
    Blue, I think far too many people have forgotten that very thing.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

rawkhrdr is offline Registered User

Eight....yes, I said I have eight.

Left arm: Gargoyle (protector)
    Right Arm: Dragon (warrior)
    Right Shoulder Blade: Wizard (master)
    Left outside calf: Female Vampire (evil in me)
    Left inside calf: Female tattoed lady (sustinence)
    Right outside calf: Female in chains (slave)
    Right inside calf: Winged Female (dreams)
    Right back calf: Goth female (fears)

To be fair, not all evil robots are killers.

Geez rawk, you got more ink than a pen factory!

evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram

The only one I have for now is on my right shoulder blade:

No special meaning to it, it was just a cool design that I always liked. My friend and I had just both recently turned 18 and went to get tattoos together in a spur-of-the-moment thing one pay-day after work - and no, I don't and won't regret it. Right now it's only a thick outline but I plan on getting it filled in sometime.

He's been buying a lot more since then - a scene from Nightmare Before Christmas going from his left shoulder-to-elbow, a nautic star on his right elbow, Jesus with the crown of thorns on his right shoulder-to-elbow, a heart on the inside of his lip, and some other ones I don't recall right now. A couple other friends just turned 18 and got quite a few just a week or two ago, but I was too twisted at the time I saw them to remember what they were.

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

what design did you and your friend get when you were 18? i dont plan on getting one....

needles..... i just hate needles

Congrats KentuckyHawk
    Last edited by RamsFan4ever; -06-29-2006 at 06:05 PM.

evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan4ever
    what design did you and your friend get when you were 18? i dont plan on getting one....

needles..... i just hate needles

Congrats KentuckyHawk
    I had that spider pictured above, he got the nautic star, also known as the "punk star." I didn't mean to say we got the same tattoo together, just our first ones at the same time. Come to think of it, he didn't get it on his elbow, maybe the tricep, not that it matters, but he's got so many I lose count. Here's what it looks like, but his was cyan+black, not red+black.

Now, RF4ever, I'm not trying to make your mommy mad by promoting tattoos, because obviously it's something that depends on the person, but the needle part isn't as scary as you might think. The one on my right shoulder blade tickled more than it ever hurt, but the most painful ones are the tats that are close to the bone, such as on the hand, wrist, ribs, spine, collarbone, etc. You're a long way from 18 anyway, so I won't worry about influencing you negatively.
    Last edited by evil disco man; -06-29-2006 at 09:38 PM.

rawkhrdr is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    Geez rawk, you got more ink than a pen factory!
    You know what's horrible Hub, my artist lives in StL, and I now live in Seattle. And it's not like I can just change artist, so I have to fly him out twice a year...

To be fair, not all evil robots are killers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast