Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tattoos?

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Tattoos?

Quote Originally Posted by rawkhrdr
    You know what's horrible Hub, my artist lives in StL, and I now live in Seattle. And it's not like I can just change artist, so I have to fly him out twice a year...
    I figured a place like Seattle would be loaded with tattoo artists. But I know what you mean....choosing an artist is every bit, if not more, important than the design itself.

"Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

18 ............................... thats what I have

rawkhrdr is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    I figured a place like Seattle would be loaded with tattoo artists. But I know what you mean....choosing an artist is every bit, if not more, important than the design itself.
    Seattle is loaded with plenty of capable artists. But I lived in Kenosha for 2.5 years and I found one of the best artists in the world, and we have got many, many projects going on. He used to come up to Wisconsin to visit friends, that's how I met him, and once he started laying ink on me, I knew that is who was always going to lay ink on me.

To be fair, not all evil robots are killers.

KentuckyHawk is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rawkhrdr
    Seattle is loaded with plenty of capable artists. But I lived in Kenosha for 2.5 years and I found one of the best artists in the world, and we have got many, many projects going on. He used to come up to Wisconsin to visit friends, that's how I met him, and once he started laying ink on me, I knew that is who was always going to lay ink on me.
    people with ink stay pretty loyal to their artists.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12