throwback week

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Re: The teacher who slept with the 14 year old studen

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce=GOAT View Post
    If this is true, I guess I will turn to a life of crime with no fear of going to jail even if caught.
    Feeling your oats eh Goat Boy.

Modesty can be a good quality, but let's be honest, looks can get you a lot further in life.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Milan Guest

In case anyone was wondering, this is her

:O :O :O

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

As someone who writes and works in the field and I've always conscious of conduct both within and without my place of work. Consequently, I would have to say that for law to translate squarely into justice, it has to be fair but more importantly be seen to be fair. Consistency is key in this and it would seem to me that there is a lack of consistency in situations of this kind.

Whilst this situation may appeal to previous juvenile fantasies some of us blokes may have had is besides the point. Who knows how it will effect this kid down the road.

Note I've avoided commenting on anything to do with the definition of "informed" consent. That's a much more involved discussion. My point would be that wherever the yardstick is placed, that is where all of us who are in a position of trust should be measured against.

She should face the same penalities as a man in the same position.

Incidentally she has some of the deadest eyes I've ever seen.

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    Yeah, after a short period of time locked up, she'll probably do photo spreads in Maxim and Penthouse, earning more money than she would have in 20 years as a teacher.
    So she had it all planed out it seems. I never had young hotties like that for teachers when I was in school. Maybe there ought to be standards as to which female candidates are hired.

What ever happened to the middle aged, unattractive, strict, conservative, never married, could destroy your confidence with the evil eye, teachers that I had way back when?
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12