Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    RamsFanSam's Avatar
    RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Springfield, Missouri, United States
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,655
    Rep Power
    71

    Thinking of having shirts made...

    For when Mom & I go to the bash next season. I've thought of several different designs, but this is one I really like. Problem is, I no longer know anyone who has the equipment to do custom artwork like this, which means I'll end up having to pay to have it done.

    I'm just wanting some opinions, just to help me refine my ideas. Neither Mom or I have ever been to an NFL game before, and I really want to do it up right and make it a super-memorable experience. Having a couple of custom-made shirts as a souvenier is a way to do that.

    OK, here's the pics. Click for a larger view. Now, look, be critical, and give your honest opinions and suggestions.


    Front:
    Thinking of having shirts made...-tee-front.jpg

    Back:
    Thinking of having shirts made...-teeback.jpg


  2. #2
    AvengerRam's Avatar
    AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Longwood, Florida, United States
    Age
    46
    Posts
    18,621
    Rep Power
    167

    Re: Thinking of having shirts made...

    Not bad. Maybe you could design the shoulder stripe to look like spiralhorn shoulder from the old Rams uniforms?

  3. #3
    RamsFanSam's Avatar
    RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Springfield, Missouri, United States
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,655
    Rep Power
    71

    Re: Thinking of having shirts made...

    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    Not bad. Maybe you could design the shoulder stripe to look like spiralhorn shoulder from the old Rams uniforms?
    I've thought about this, but I can't decide...

    Shoulder horn in Gold, or in Classic White?

    I think white would be better. But, I didn't put it in the pic, just so I could get some unbiased feedback.

  4. #4
    laram0's Avatar
    laram0 is online now Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,220
    Rep Power
    108

    Re: Thinking of having shirts made...

    On the back of the shirt you're showing a date of September 2, 2007 ??

    I don't know if a date has been set yet?

  5. #5
    RamsFanSam's Avatar
    RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Springfield, Missouri, United States
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,655
    Rep Power
    71

    Re: Thinking of having shirts made...

    Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    On the back of the shirt you're showing a date of September 2, 2007 ??

    I don't know if a date has been set yet?
    The date is just there as a filler. Sept. 2, 2007 is the first Sunday that month. I'm guessing that the first game will be either the 2nd or the 9th, so I just picked the first one I saw.

    Who knows? If we make the playoffs, kick some butt....we may open on MNF!!!


    In other words - ignore the date!

  6. #6
    BigGameMN's Avatar
    BigGameMN is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Tupelo, MS
    Age
    32
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Thinking of having shirts made...

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam View Post
    The date is just there as a filler. Sept. 2, 2007 is the first Sunday that month. I'm guessing that the first game will be either the 2nd or the 9th, so I just picked the first one I saw.

    Who knows? If we make the playoffs, kick some butt....we may open on MNF!!!


    In other words - ignore the date!
    Nah, we wouldn't open MNF. Then they would miss a chance to show a clasic Raiders-Broncos match up or some garbage like that.

  7. #7
    AlphaRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a
    Posts
    2,521
    Rep Power
    75

    Re: Thinking of having shirts made...

    Hey, we opened MNF in 2000 against the Broncos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #8
    AlphaRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a
    Posts
    2,521
    Rep Power
    75

    Re: Thinking of having shirts made...

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam View Post
    For when Mom & I go to the bash next season. I've thought of several different designs, but this is one I really like. Problem is, I no longer know anyone who has the equipment to do custom artwork like this, which means I'll end up having to pay to have it done.

    I'm just wanting some opinions, just to help me refine my ideas. Neither Mom or I have ever been to an NFL game before, and I really want to do it up right and make it a super-memorable experience. Having a couple of custom-made shirts as a souvenier is a way to do that.

    OK, here's the pics. Click for a larger view. Now, look, be critical, and give your honest opinions and suggestions.


    Front:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tee front.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	884

    Back:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	teeback.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	885
    You know, PA_gal and I could have picked you up along the way. We pass through Springfield everytime we go to St. Louis.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •