sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

For those that don't know about our d-line in madden

I just have to say that our d-line in madden is just nuts.... I added brockers and langford put quinn as RE. The results are freightening for the oline of the opposing team. Its not if they get to the QB its who and how fast. Its amazing to have four guys that are decent at least on the line. Then if J laur is blitzing instead of in coverage you can just tear through the line (for some reason he seems like he is jacked up on mountain dew or something he is a terror for the o line).

I have downloaded a update of all the roster moves and rookie signings (I know its not official but its better than nothing). We are a much better team than last year. I think B. Quick is going to be awesome on madden as the season goes on. He has the same stats as I always made my superstar 6'4" 220 lbs.

The corners are much better and it is noticeable on the game. I love having corners that can pick the ball off instead of corners that eat popcorn before every game.

QUINNtessentialTruth is offline Registered User

Re: For those that don't know about our d-line in madden

Good to hear I will actually have fun playing with the Rams this season in madden. Instead of trying very hard to actually win a game haha. And yes. Our Defense will be so awesome to play with. We will actually have pass coverage and sick pass rushing

JM7
    JM7 is offline Registered User

I love how unstoppable Amendola is on short routes and our defense is surprising fun to play with as well. I'm so pumped for Madden 13 now though. We should get an online Connected Careers going with the Clan a few weeks after the game comes out. August 28th is release I believe.

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamOG View Post
    Good to hear I will actually have fun playing with the Rams this season in madden. Instead of trying very hard to actually win a game haha. And yes. Our Defense will be so awesome to play with. We will actually have pass coverage and sick pass rushing
    I love the game right now. Finnegan is back there holding down the fort while Long, Langford, Brockers, and Quinn are all licking their chops to get to the QB.

Btw my starting OLB's are Haggan and Rocky. They are rated the highest on the game.

QUINNtessentialTruth is offline Registered User

Downloaded the roster and langford is 86, wow, didn't expect that. Thats good though. Our defense will be solid next year in madden

TennMike is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by JM7 View Post
    I love how unstoppable Amendola is on short routes and our defense is surprising fun to play with as well. I'm so pumped for Madden 13 now though. We should get an online Connected Careers going with the Clan a few weeks after the game comes out. August 28th is release I believe.
    Amendola will be unstoppable on my fantasy team this year too #championship