RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

For those enjoying the resurrected BOSH

I'd really like to thank you all for the kind words and encouragement. You don't know how nervous I am when I write each chapter. Avenger wrote the BOSH for five years, and did a great job. Try following a legend like that...it's almost like trying to fill Red Skelton's shoes. (If you don't get the reference, you are either too young, or from another country.)
    Since we are only two weeks away from the pre-season opener, things are going to start happenning real fast, and I am sure I'll make a few mistakes. I'm sure I'll have some references you don't understand. If you guys have comments or questions, just PM me, and I'll explain.
    And, for those of you who have wondered, and did not ask...

In BOSH VI: Chapter One, I mentioned a 'statue' with the words “Nikao Aram Strategos Allos Ennea Tetartos Pente” on it's base. The words are ancient Greek, and roughly translate into "Victorious Ram Captain, 1945".

In Bosh VI: Chapter Three, I call Sami "Sima". There is some logic behind this. Sami is short for Samantha, which means "Listener of God". The old Scottish name with the same meaning is "Sima".

So I do research this stuff. What did you guys think I did, pull it out of my, um, hat?

Avenger - when you give an 'attaboy', it's like Rev. Ike telling Holt "good job" in his rookie season. Now, if you could just get Linehan to bring back "Gotta go to work"!

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Re: For those enjoying the resurrected BOSH

It has been good reading so far Sam. I liked the last chapter the best.
    Keep those creative thoughts running. It is your book now. Don't be afraid to change the tone or the style of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

Glad to see you take the mantle. Good job so far.

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

Good Job!!.. Im starting to like books...