Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User

Re: Three Stooges Road Trip

Quote Originally Posted by PA_gal_in_OK View Post
    I can't wait to see the story tonight. I decided to stay at the hotel today to do my homework for college. Alpha and BRM decided to go visit Allentown and Bethlehem. I received a phone call about 45 minutes ago from BRM stating that they got a flat tire and were going to go get it fixed. I guess I better buy into that excuse on why they aren't back yet because I'm afraid to know what REALLY is going on.
    Lord, you poor thing! No wonder you were listening to "I kissed a girl and I liked it".LOL.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

bigredman is offline Registered User

TUESDAY SEPT 9

Woke up today to the sound of thunder. It rained until 11 AM, so it gave Jack and Lynne a chance to do some laundry, while I worked on my fantasy football lineups, read the paper, and watch some TV. I don't need to do laundry since I only sweat the nectar of roses!

Finally, Jack and I decide to ditch Lynne at the hotel and we went out, just the two of us. First stop, I had to mail a ClanRam Warrior tee shirt to a lucky clanram member that lives here in PA.

Jack and I then went off in search of some of the local museums. We first tried to find the Museum of Industry, and we found it, but it was closed. We then drove out to what we thought was a seawolf submarine museum, but it turned out to be what "was" a seawolf plane museum, but all that was left was the hanger and a picture of it on the side...

Of course, no trip is complete for Jack without locating the local airport...

We then stopped at a local grocery store to pick up some things. Here, Jack is singing to a Tom Jones song (she's a lady) playing over the store sound system...

Me, I am all smiles, having purchased some "fun juice" (strictly for medical purposes)

Jack and I then went to see "Disaster Movie" a spoof on the various disaster movies in the past. Very disappointing. Only good thing was that Jack and I were the only two in the whole theater watching it, so we were able to comment on it like the old Mystery Science Theater 3000 show.

When we came out of the theater, one of the tires was going flat on the van, so we had to go get it fixed (at least that's what we told Lynne)

But really, Jack and I had gone up into New Jersey where they recognize same sex unions!!!!!

Tomorrow we head out on the road to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland Ohio.
    Last edited by bigredman; -09-10-2008 at 06:44 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Airport again? I am never carpooling with Jack! He even had a GPS !

Lynn honey? Good call staying put today, and I highly suggest you just send Jack to Reds room to sleep. They are married now ya know.

Time to post one of the pics I sent you now Red!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

How could I say no? He proposed in the main meat aisle, in front of the corn dogs, in the Wal-Mart of Nazereth, PA.

I kissed a BRM and I didn't like it
    The scrape of the cherry red beard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AWW! How romantic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Still spooning with Jack? Where is our update. You at the airport again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WEDNESDAY SEPT 10

I am lazy this morning, not wanting to wake up (after all, it was my wedding night) Aren't I a cute little sleeping beauty?

After some coffee, and a good breakfast in me, we head out on the road....

As you can see, you can take the boy out of Oklahoma, but you can't take the Okie out of the boy...

About half way across Pennsylvania, we are startled by a cop car coming at us in the wrong direction on the right hand side of our vehicle.....

As it turns out...they apprehended an illegal immigrant Heimlich team....

We stop at a truck stop to eat. Whoever said that truck stops are famous for their good service and food never ate here. It took an half an hour to get anyone to take our order, and the mystery meat and swill buffet was not all that great.

Of course, Jack managed to find yet another local airport to drive by (I'm not kidding, I had the GPS set for someplace else and the thing, by itself, directed us by this airport. I think Jack is able to control inanimate objects with his mind)

Nevertheless, we make it to the Ohio state line...

It is a beautiful day in downtown Cleveland. Where's Dru Carey dancing down main street?

Here is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. They didn't allow any pictures inside, so sorry...nothing to share.

After touring the museum, we hit this bar in downtown Cleveland called the 4th Street Bar and Grill. This place is great. It has a bowling alley in the restaurant with big screen TV's above each lane tuned to a different sport station. There are large TV's everywhere in this place. It has a great bar and pool tables as well, all set up on the main floor of the restaurant so from our table we could watch people playing pool, bowling, and darts while watching a half dozen screens. The food was really good, and the menu had a wide variety.

I get back to the hotel, and OH MY GOD...I look in the mirror and I have this HUGE hair growing out of the end of my nose that curled down between my nostrils (I normally don't have my glasses on in the bathroom, but I did in this instance). I know I had something tickling my nose during this trip, and I know Jack and Lynne would look at me like I had a booger hanging out of my nose, but jeeeze guys...you should have said something. I quickly chopped that mutant follicle, feeling very self conscience (which is unique to me).

We are headed for Indianapolis tomorrow. Exactly what we will be visiting along the way, we haven't decided, but rest assured, I will share whatever we see with all of you.
    Last edited by bigredman; -09-11-2008 at 10:12 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1. Jack needs intervention. The Air port again?

2. Looks like you two had a great honeymoon. What on earth did you do to him? (Nice sheet's by the way guy's.), but what did you do to them?

3. Lynn is no doubt listening to an Ipod through out this *Dumb and Dumber* journey.

Smooches,

Cali
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

YodaRam Guest

I get back to the hotel, and OH MY GOD...I look in the mirror and I have this HUGE hair growing out of the end of my nose that curled down between my nostrils (I normally don't have my glasses on in the bathroom, but I did in this instance). I know I had something tickling my nose during this trip, and I know Jack and Lynne would look at me like I had a booger hanging out of my nose, but jeeeze guys...you should have said something. I quickly chopped that mutant follicle, feeling very self conscience (which is unique to me).http://www.clanram.com/forums/attach...1&d=1221181479
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Three Stooges Road Trip-enan180l.jpg  

PA_gal_in_OK Guest

Actually, believe it or not, I have been trying to do my homework. I occasionally try to be helpful to them, but I get that look like that is less than appealing letting me know to put my nose back into the book. I think that I am going to die before this journey is over.

Quote Originally Posted by PA_gal_in_OK View Post
    Actually, believe it or not, I have been trying to do my homework. I occasionally try to be helpful to them, but I get that look like that is less than appealing letting me know to put my nose back into the book. I think that I am going to die before this journey is over.
    You poor thing having to deal with those two. Much luck on your trip. Had Jack listened to you, it would not be the *Dumb and Dumber* road trip to airports.I'm with ya girl, I feel for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

THURSDAY SEPT 11

On the road again my friends. Before we leave Ohio, we pass Progressive Field where the Cleveland Indians play.

Don't you just hate it when those bums come up to your car and clean your windshield without asking, then demand money? Oops...that's Jack. Speaking of Jack, we are about to give him his dream come true (no it's not me in a teddy), we are going to the U.S. Air force National Hall of Fame Museum!

The outside of the Museum is impressive, but not as impressive as the statue that greets you as you enter. Jack spent 20 minutes trying to look under the leaf on the crotch, but an usher finally explained that he wasn't going to move it since it was made of brass.

Some Japanese and German WWII airman and pilots

First thing I noticed was this pink bi-plane flown by German Ace Baron Von Tinker bell. How would you like to be this guy in the nose of a bomber plane?

Here is a scene of Allied pilots being unloaded at a POW camp. As we leave the museum, Jack sees a sign of the world's first airport gets really excited to fulfill his life's dream. Lynne and I love Jack, but it was getting late and we needed to get to our hotel and eat, so we out vote him. Jack pouted all the way to the hotel.

We are staying at the Embassy Suites in Indianapolis tonight. Used my Federal Government ID to get us a great rate. The suites have a living room and separate bedroom and a bar.

Tomorrow we arrive in the Motherland...St. Louis to join up with the rest of the ClanRam for the Ram's home opener and the BASH. However, I thought I would leave you with some photos of the aircraft I saw in the museum. If you can name them all, I'll give you a prize!

Good Luck. Peace!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey, no airport and lots of room for you and Jack. My Daddy retired a Fill Bird, so those were some great pics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

YodaRam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    THURSDAY SEPT 11

On the road again my friends. Before we leave Ohio, we pass Progressive Field where the Cleveland Indians play.

Don't you just hate it when those bums come up to your car and clean your windshield without asking, then demand money? Oops...that's Jack. Speaking of Jack, we are about to give him his dream come true (no it's not me in a teddy), we are going to the U.S. Air force National Hall of Fame Museum!

The outside of the Museum is impressive, but not as impressive as the statue that greets you as you enter. Jack spent 20 minutes trying to look under the leaf on the crotch, but an usher finally explained that he wasn't going to move it since it was made of brass.

Some Japanese and German WWII airman and pilots

First thing I noticed was this pink bi-plane flown by German Ace Baron Von Tinker bell. How would you like to be this guy in the nose of a bomber plane?

Here is a scene of Allied pilots being unloaded at a POW camp. As we leave the museum, Jack sees a sign of the world's first airport gets really excited to fulfill his life's dream. Lynne and I love Jack, but it was getting late and we needed to get to our hotel and eat, so we out vote him. Jack pouted all the way to the hotel.

We are staying at the Embassy Suites in Indianapolis tonight. Used my Federal Government ID to get us a great rate. The suites have a living room and separate bedroom and a bar.

Tomorrow we arrive in the Motherland...St. Louis to join up with the rest of the ClanRam for the Ram's home opener and the BASH. However, I thought I would leave you with some photos of the aircraft I saw in the museum. If you can name them all, I'll give you a prize!

Good Luck. Peace!
    1) Boeing EC-135E ARIA

2) Should know. But i don't.

3) American Helicopter XH-26'
    4) Avrocar
    5) "HEY RANDY, look at that bird!"

6) 1 plus 2 = I don't know.

7) Messerschmitt Me 163B.

8) I'd tell you but then i'd have to kill you. (Don't know)
    9) Curtiss P-40E
    10) Kawanishi N1K2-Ja shi dem kai

I know that i didn't win the "prize". But thanks for occupying my time!

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

I was there and I cannot name all of those planes...then, again, I suspect that Randy cannot either.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast