Thread: Transformers

RamWraith is offline Registered User

Transformers

Anyone else looking forward to this movie? Avenger I know it has be on your short list.

I saw a preview this weekend while at Fantastic Four. The graphics look awesome!! This show was one of my favorites as a kid, and it is exciting to know that our technology has advanced so far that we are able to put a good cartoon on the big screen. My opinion, this one of the ONLY must sees of the summer. I know I will be there July 4th weekend.

Varg6 is online now Registered User

Re: Transformers

Indeed, it really does look spectacular. Who would of thought a show with a corny tune to it could become this serious action flick that might make Shia LaBouf not look like a complete idiot!? I didn't think so, but with Michael Bay and Spielberg, you can't do too much harm there when it comes to movies. I loved Transformers when I was younger, I used to watch the 90's version of it all the time. Optimus was my all time favorite so I was going to see it just for sentemental value, but it also looks just freaking amazing

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Re: Transformers

I'm sure I'll see it eventually (after all, Optimus Prime is one of my favorite Jewish heroes).* Ultimately, though, I'll have to convince my kids to go if I want to see it in the theatre.

*See "Family Guy" episode in which Optimus Prime is sighted at Temple by the Griffins.