throwback week

psycho9985 Guest

Typical Police move

Last edited by psycho9985; -07-10-2005 at 11:26 AM.

Re: Typical Police move

Clasic and sad to say, true the world over

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

What irks me is I thought 911 was an EMERGENCY number. If I call the main department number, there is a recording telling me that if I need to report something, amend a report, or request an officer to be dispatched, I need to hang up and call 911. A couple of months ago, I called the main switchboard to report something that was NOT an emergency. I was told to call 911. I did. The 911 dispatcher told me I needed to call the main swithchboard.
    I felt like hanging up and calling Krispy Kreme donut shop just so I could talk to an officer.
    Seriously, the cops here have gone from bumbling Keystone Kops to being a bit more professional. I live in an older, less reputable neighborhood, and there is usually a policeman that sits in the church parking lot next door. While crime still happens, I know that Sami, Tawn and I are able to approach the cop anytime and talk to him. Once when he was on another call, I witnessed a car break-in. I called and reported it. Within 3 minutes, two cops responded. They caught the suspects less than 4 minutes after that. I was actually THANKED by them for keeping my eyes open. Now if we can just get them to stop dressing in those dark SS-looking uniforms...

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Very cute....lol
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!