Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AlphaRam is offline Registered User

UtterBlitz, Please Help???

Can you tell me if this bracket will work for the muffler on a 1971 Ford Pinto?

Thanks in advance!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Re: UtterBlitz, Please Help???

maybe, but it looks flimsy for a muffler bracket.....why do you ask? Do you have a 71 Pinto that needs some muffler modification?

71 Pintos are hot.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ramsanddodgers is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    maybe, but it looks flimsy for a muffler bracket.....why do you ask? Do you have a 71 Pinto that needs some muffler modification?

71 Pintos are hot.....
    As were the Vegas and the Gremlins!!

RnD

GO RAMS!!
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post

71 Pintos are hot.....
    Well, I asked you because I thought someone at the bash told me you were our resident expert on the Ford Pinto.

I am looking at pimping my ride, the 71 Harvest Green Ford Pinto (I painted it last year with some refrigerator paint) that I have on blocks behind the trailer. I have it sitting amongst my old washer a dryer, an old hot water tank, and that large plastic cow that I bought at auction when the Sirloin Stockade left town. After all, you cannot leave a jewel like a Pinto out because people will steal it.

I was so excited to see that you responded with help that I rubbed a hole in my velvet Elvis painting on the wall. I got that a few years ago when the neighbor had a gravy accident that flung a blotch of gravy on Elvis' cheek. I left it there because it makes it look like he is crying while singing. Pure joy to see!

Thanks again! I'll get that Six Million Dollar Man life-size cardboard stand-up in the mail to you once that old bat at the flea market comes down on the price we talked about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ramsanddodgers is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    Well, I asked you because I thought someone at the bash told me you were our resident expert on the Ford Pinto.

I am looking at pimping my ride, the 71 Harvest Green Ford Pinto (I painted it last year with some refrigerator paint) that I have on blocks behind the trailer. I have it sitting amongst my old washer a dryer, an old hot water tank, and that large plastic cow that I bought at auction when the Sirloin Stockade left town. After all, you cannot leave a jewel like a Pinto out because people will steal it.

I was so excited to see that you responded with help that I rubbed a hole in my velvet Elvis painting on the wall. I got that a few years ago when the neighbor had a gravy accident that flung a blotch of gravy on Elvis' cheek. I left it there because it makes it look like he is crying while singing. Pure joy to see!

Thanks again! I'll get that Six Million Dollar Man life-size cardboard stand-up in the mail to you once that old bat at the flea market comes down on the price we talked about.

Hilarious, Alpha

I have not laughed like that in a long time! I tried to rep ya but I ain't shared the love enough yet it seems :\

RnD

GO RAMS!!
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

I remember once when I laughed really hard and shot corn out of my nose. My cousin, Willie Bob, had jumped off of the barn and landed on a rake. The handle of the rake went up his rectum and he started running around and stirring dust like it was the Dust Bowl all over again. Aunt Erma couldn't see what was wrong with Willie Bob from all of the dust and I accidentally hit her in the eye with a piece of that corn that shot out of my nose. Dust started sticking to her teary eyes , Willie Bob became a human tiller, and I was shooting corn like a machine gun. Man, those were the good ol days!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lol....AlphaRam, you are working it.....I can't wait for my life size 6 million dollar man to arrive.

I have a Ford, but it is not the little pinto, it is a full size mustang, and I actually have been under her cutting off the old exhaust before. It was funny when we did it, because we put LX style exhaust on my GT and had to cut out holes in the ground effects before I put on the new piece.

It did not look very good. :\

I want a picture of the large plastic cow. Can you post one?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Poor Elvis...he does look like he is crying
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Did you notice the dab of cream gravy on his cheek?

Here's that cow pic...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh wait - sorry, wrong cow....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

If anyone is wondering what Utter, our car expert, looks like, here's a photo (note the Ram horns on her shoulders):

Brain Daddy is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    Jeez Alpha, that sounds like a really ugly looking yard. You should add some pink flamingoes and gnomes to spruce it up a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    If anyone is wondering what Utter, our car expert, looks like, here's a photo (note the Ram horns on her shoulders):

omg! A/S/L?!?

I didn't buy him as a quarterback. He's just so stiff, especially when he drops back to pass. Really stiff. He reminds me of Kurt Warner.
    -- Kevan Barlow on Adam Sandler's performance in The Longest Yard

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Not sure if you're her type, BD. Are you a quirky, funny, bald guy?

All right, you two, simmer down before I put a pop knot both of your heads (meaning each of your craniums before someone reads into this the wrong way). Our resident expert regarding automotive equipment should be admired, not envied like a possum watching an armadillo eating road kill.

I can only throw out this rustic, Jerry Springer-guest lingo for so long before running out of material. Besides, I think I have her a date set-up with Pisa Tinoisamoa...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast