throwback week



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Valentines Day

  1. #1
    Varg6's Avatar
    Varg6 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,639
    Rep Power
    43

    Valentines Day

    Best be gettin' the gifts for the wives a gf's. What a pain this holiday is, but its my birthday too, and its really the only reason I brought it up lol, Happy Valentines Day lol



    Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

  2. #2
    laram0's Avatar
    laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,312
    Rep Power
    109

    Re: Valentines Day

    Interesting... It doesn't show that it's your Birthday on the Clan Calendar.

    Are you looking for attention?

    Only kiddin'...Happy Birthday!!! I'm all set with my Valentine but Happy Valentines day also!

  3. #3
    HUbison's Avatar
    HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,706
    Rep Power
    145

    Re: Valentines Day

    I finally have my wife broken in. Instead of trying to figure out what she wants (and failing miserably), this year, she saw a necklace she wanted, pointed to it, and said "I want that". I got the attention of the lady behind the counter, pointed to the necklace, gave her my debit card, signed the paper, gave the necklace to my wife, and walked out the door knowing I have 364 days before I have to deal with this made up "holiday" again.

    Now THAT is a happy freakin' Valentine's day!
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

  4. #4
    laram0's Avatar
    laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,312
    Rep Power
    109

    Re: Valentines Day

    Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    I finally have my wife broken in. Instead of trying to figure out what she wants (and failing miserably), this year, she saw a necklace she wanted, pointed to it, and said "I want that". I got the attention of the lady behind the counter, pointed to the necklace, gave her my debit card, signed the paper, gave the necklace to my wife, and walked out the door knowing I have 364 days before I have to deal with this made up "holiday" again.

    Now THAT is a happy freakin' Valentine's day!
    I hear you loud and clear!

    :x :x :x :x :x

  5. #5
    Varg6's Avatar
    Varg6 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,639
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: Valentines Day

    Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    Interesting... It doesn't show that it's your Birthday on the Clan Calendar.

    Are you looking for attention?

    Only kiddin'...Happy Birthday!!! I'm all set with my Valentine but Happy Valentines day also!
    Hehe, I got the email from ClanRam though, what is going on here!? lol

    This time of the year is the best to NOT have a girlfriend...oh it's a beautiful thing hehehehe


    Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

  6. #6
    laram0's Avatar
    laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,312
    Rep Power
    109

    Re: Valentines Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Varg6 View Post
    Hehe, I got the email from ClanRam though, what is going on here!? lol

    This time of the year is the best to NOT have a girlfriend...oh it's a beautiful thing hehehehe
    That all depends on she reciprocates?

  7. #7
    ramsplaya16's Avatar
    ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    coral springs. Florida
    Age
    23
    Posts
    881
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Valentines Day

    Heyy! Do you all know what we should do for Valentines day?? How about we give ramsplaya16 positive rep points!!!!!! Ready....set....go! Give the playa sum love people!
    Built RAM tough

  8. #8
    laram0's Avatar
    laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,312
    Rep Power
    109

    Re: Valentines Day

    Quote Originally Posted by ramsplaya16 View Post
    Heyy! Do you all know what we should do for Valentines day?? How about we give ramsplaya16 positive rep points!!!!!! Ready....set....go! Give the playa sum love people!
    I'm thinking those that give shall receive?

  9. #9
    ramsplaya16's Avatar
    ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    coral springs. Florida
    Age
    23
    Posts
    881
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Valentines Day

    Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    I'm thinking those that give shall receive?
    Yes sir! They sure will!!
    Built RAM tough

  10. #10
    laram0's Avatar
    laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,312
    Rep Power
    109

    Re: Valentines Day

    Quote Originally Posted by ramsplaya16 View Post
    Yes sir! They sure will!!
    Done! Happy Valentines Day with luv

  11. #11
    ramsplaya16's Avatar
    ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    coral springs. Florida
    Age
    23
    Posts
    881
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Valentines Day

    Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    Done! Happy Valentines Day with luv
    Ok sorry, I just found out I must spread the love first so.... I will give u rep asap, probably by tomorrow
    Built RAM tough

  12. #12
    RamsFan4ever's Avatar
    RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    GA
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,346
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Valentines Day

    i just finished my date with my gf and it ended at 9? her parents came to the movies and got us and i was so pissed off, i guess her parents got worried.. i guess it went out great! she loved the gifts i gave her, i got her roses, and a giant valentines bear and a necklace, and it was amazing while it lasted, but i love valentines day, Who ever made valentines day, THANK YOU!!!

  13. #13
    AlphaRam Guest

    Re: Valentines Day

    Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    That all depends on she reciprocates?
    What does algebra have to do with this?

    On a related note, since I work for a woman, I saw no harm in getting her lingere for V day. How wrong I was! Maybe it was the "Even if I would wear a leather corset, that isn't my size" comment shouldn't have made me say "Well, you could run and lose some of that blubber."

  14. #14
    Rambi Guest

    Red face Re: Valentines Day

    Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!!

    Hope you had a good one

  15. #15
    general counsel's Avatar
    general counsel is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    atlanta, georgia
    Age
    52
    Posts
    5,695
    Rep Power
    83

    Re: Valentines Day

    RamsFanForever, how in the world are you going to play Hide the Bear in the Cave when your girlfriends parents come to the movies to get you! You need to work on alternative transportation.

    I have been married 20 years. We took the kids to the circus last night.

    ramming speed to all

    general counsel


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •