viper is online now Registered User

viper hits 1000!

Well, it took a while, but I finally made it to 1000 posts! I know many of you have way more posts than that. But, to me, it is a milestone to be proud of.

When I think back about all of the history, the conversations, the debates, the ups and downs, the wins and loses, the free agencys and drafts and the hope that we all have shared together, I treasure them all with fond memories. You have all become my extended family and today I wouldn't know what to do without you. Thank you for allowing me to be apart of such a great group of people and passionate Rams fans. I just wanted to pause for a moment of reflection about where we all have been together before turning my sights forward to the next 1000 posts and pondering what the future holds.

This truly is the best Rams site out there and I consider you all my friends. Thanks for being there!

GO RAMS!!!

viper
    Last edited by viper; -02-25-2007 at 04:15 PM.

81~BIG-GAME is offline Registered User

Re: viper hits 1000!

Well done Viper,personally(although new to the board)I have found this place to be full of passionate fans of our Rams.What's so good about this place is that we can all have an opinion and don't have to agree,but everyone has respect for eachother's opinion because that is what football is,a game of opinion's.Congrats again Viper..

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Re: viper hits 1000!

Congratulations! We will send you your award certificate after you send $37.59 and a damp, self-possessed envelope.

You can really build up your post count by posting things without substance, useful content, or intelligence, which is my technique.

I'm glad you are here! Congratulations!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]