01d 0rd3r is offline Registered User

What is the best game you have ever seen.

Just though i would like to ask. Regardless of sport, what is the best sports game you have ever watched.

Mine would have to be during the 2006 world cup semi finals. Watching the Italian national team just be in a deadlock with Germany the whole game then just unleash two scores on them in stoppage time, not to mention one from my all time favorite player Del Piero. Was the most exciting time I have ever spent watching a sports game. Not to mention that Italy won the world cup that year

TheRammer Guest

Re: What is the best game you have ever seen.

Honestly i dont know if I'm saying this because I'm a Ram fan or not but I think Id have to say it was the superbowl between the Rams and Titans... Man what a game that no one totally dominated and came up until the last drive, the last pass the last couple of yards... Ive seen some games come down to the last minute but not like that with so much on the line...

txramsfan is offline Registered User

In 1978, Three Rivers Community College defeated Western Texas in the semifinals of the NJCAA Basketball Tournament in double overtime. Western Texas at the time was coached by Nolan Richardson, who went on to win a NCAA title at Arkansas. The Western Texas team also had an eventual pro player named Paul Pressey on the team. Three Rivers went on to win the Championship the next evening 60-58 over Mercer CC of New Jersey.

TheBritishRam is offline Registered User

2003 Rugby World Cup final - England beat Australia in Australia 20 - 17 after extra time. It's not very often that England win a world cup in any sport so it was special. I just wish I'd have been a bit older and could have celebrated in real style.

dave626 is offline Registered User
    Blog Entries

1990-1994 not sure, I was a BILLs fan and stationed in Korea. 3am I got up to watch the Houston Oilers beat the crap out of my Bills in the 1rst half. 2nd half Frank Riech led the best comeback Iv ever seen anywhere.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

I'm not sure if I ever enjoyed a game more than the Rams/Niners game in Week 4 of 1999. That was the game when I went from "this is a nice start, but..." to "HEY, THESE GUYS ARE FOR REAL!"

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

It's a very close call for me between the 1999 NFC Championship (the catch) game vs. the Bucs or the Superbowl (the tackle) vs the Titans. I guess because the Superbowl was for the Vince Lombardi Trophy I'll go with that one.

TheRammer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dave626 View Post
    1990-1994 not sure, I was a BILLs fan and stationed in Korea. 3am I got up to watch the Houston Oilers beat the crap out of my Bills in the 1rst half. 2nd half Frank Riech led the best comeback Iv ever seen anywhere.
    That was a incredible game i remember watching that game when i was young...

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    I'm not sure if I ever enjoyed a game more than the Rams/Niners game in Week 4 of 1999. That was the game when I went from "this is a nice start, but..." to "HEY, THESE GUYS ARE FOR REAL!"
    That was a good game, the game we eneded the 10 year dominance of the Whiners over us.. Was nice

shower beers is offline Registered User

2006 #1 OSU v #2 Michigan. In the stands for that one. Couldn't hear my friend standing right next to me. Unbelievable game. I don't think any game will ever top it for me.

Michigan – Ohio State football rivalry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia