throwback week

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    28rulz Guest

Question What do we like?

I forgot Dez said he added all these new areas...so I will take full advantage! I know we have asked this before, but we have some new or resurfacing members now...What kind of music are we Rams Fans listening to?

Karl-Baker Guest

Talking Depends....

Hey Now !!

You're A Rock Star,
    Get Your Game On - Go Play !!
    All That Glitters Is Gold.

I'm Sorry....
    Got Caught Up In The Moment !

Is This A TRICK Question ???

Karl

Blankman17 Guest
    My musical tastes are quite varied actually, WinAmp is a lovely little program that caters to my wide musical needs :cool:

majorram is offline Registered User
    I just love listening to the rock group CREED excellent group but they just don't get played enough over here in ENGLAND!!!

28rulz Guest
    good taste majorram...I like them as well. do you like nickelback at all..they kind of have the same sound. or matchbox20?

28rulz Guest

Trick ????

Smashmouth? Are you saying you like them or as you said did you just get caught in the moment?

X-FACTOR28 Guest
    creed is good, also like various kinds of music:collective soul is good, beastie boys, some techno, classic rock, classical, dont care much for lip-sync bubble gum pop.

Karl-Baker Guest

Talking I Got It Downloaded

I've Tried So Hard and Got So Far,
    But In The End It Doesn't Even Matter.
    I Had To Fall To Lose It All,
    But In The End It Doesn't Even Matter.

Linkin Park

Mr.Blond Guest
    28rulz, I like AC/DC, the Stones, Britney Spears, Motley Crue, Allman Bros., Black Sabbath, Sheryl Crow, Led Zeppelin, that girl who sings "I'm comin out so you better get this party started", and so many single songs from various artists.
    Last edited by Mr.Blond; -03-28-2002 at 04:30 PM.

ZOLTAN Guest
    The Isley Brothers, Temptations, early War and Marvin Gaye. James Taylor, Carol King, Angel and Vanilla Fudge.
    Music is so emotional, just like a Ram's game or watching Amy Pennell. I can't wait for football season.

X-FACTOR28 Guest
    football is good.

Moosey56 Guest
    Pink Floyd, Jethro Tull, Uriah Heep, Black Sabbatth, The Who, Led Zepplin, Gun's n Rose's, Creed, Def Leapord, & the list goes on......

28rulz Guest
    any one like the group Puddle of Mudd...I have just recently heard of them and they seem ok..

majorram is offline Registered User
    28 rulz I've heard of Puddle of Mudd, good group, I also love Hootie and the Blowfish, a brill group but they haven't released anything for ages..... Have you heard anything about them, It;s just pop pop pop music over here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steve

Purv Guest
    Moosey - throw in Deep Purple and Sammy Hagar, and we're twins.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast