Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    28rulz is offline Registered User
    I havent heard any thing new..but I heard them the other day...I dont hear them much now either...Hootie and the Blowfish that is...I love the song Blurry...by puddle of Mudd..I just got that cd...

"I'm over it. I know that we have a great group of guys, a really good core, and we'll be right back at it next year," -- RB Marshall Faulk

evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Okay, here we go.

Nirvana, Korn, Static-X, Weezer, Mudvayne, Staind, Union Underground, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Green Day, Disturbed, System of a Down, Oasis, Systematic, Adema, Cold, Rob Zombie, Orgy, Nickelback, Stereomud, Drowning Pool, Linkin Park, (hed) p.e., R.E.M., Slipknot, Eat the Day, Tool, Staind, Sevendust, Godsmack, Saliva, Soil, Powerman 5000, 40 Below Summer, Alien Ant Farm, Marilyn Manson, Lit, C.K.Y., Deftones, Crossbreed, and Pressure 4-5.

:shield:

RochesterRam is offline Registered User
    The Dead, Little Feat, The Band, and just about any band that doesn't sound like 20 other 20 somethings out there.
    And I can do without any band that uses language best left to describe a "whiners" fan, every other worcd in a song.

Aries51 is offline Registered User
    I like all kinds of different music.It all depends on my mood.Pink Floyd is my all time favorite band.I also like U-2,Alice in Chains,Creed,Lynyrd Skynyrd,The Doors,etc,etc,etc........I also love the Blues and old Motown.I also love The Beatles,Rolling Stones,The Who,etc,etc,etc.......I could go on all day..........
    ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

hey Mr, Blond, the girl that sings that is Pink...and Zoltan is exactly right...music is a very emotional thing....If you look we pretty much all listen to a wide range of sounds...not a stereotype sound...pretty cool. thanks to all who have replied. I like to see how different yet the same we are.
    I wish I had control of whats played in the stadiums during the games...its gotta be fire em up kick em in the but music. I have heard some of the lamest stuff that side tracks from the game...Of course this is only me in my little world...some never hear the music in the back ground...Sorry to ramble..
    "I'm over it. I know that we have a great group of guys, a really good core, and we'll be right back at it next year," -- RB Marshall Faulk

Mr.Blond Guest

Smile

Thanks 28rulz, yeah that's them, PINK. That girl is soooo cool! I'm in love again.

Welcome...and I love the song by her that says something like Im a hazard to myself...maybe you know it??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12