AlphaRam is offline Registered User

What Do You Collect?

What do you collect?

Why do you collect what you collect?

Do you collect for the thrill or as an investment?

I collect a variety of Rams items. I have around 5000 Rams football cards just because I like having them. I have a football signed by the entire 1999 team after winning the Super Bowl. I didn't get the signatures myself - the guy that got it was a customer for a corporate sponsor, but he didn't want it and I bought it for $100.

I collect some lithographs and oil paintings of Rams players. I just received an oil painting of Roman Gabriel under center. The painting was done by another Rams fan (www .franli-collectables-and-creative-media. com/CreativeMedia.html) and he is working on a Deacon Jones for me. I have some limited edition lithographs from Gary Longordo of Eric Dickerson and Merlin Olsen.

I have a collection of Hallmark Star Trek figures. I used to have all of them, but a divorce 5 years ago alleviated me of most of them (including the original USS Enterprise from 1991).

I collect book on football. I hope to one day finish writing a book on the Rams that I have started and such NFL books are great resources.

I like to collect firearms....again, divorce alleviated me of most of my firearms.

So what do you collect?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

Re: What Do You Collect?

i collect all my favorite teams memorbilia (my bad if i spelled it wrong) i have jerseys,cards,hats,shirts,shoes, footballs, baseballs, basketballs, anything of my favorite teams i will buy and decorate my room with it.
    Built RAM tough

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ramsplaya16
    i collect all my favorite teams memorbilia (my bad if i spelled it wrong) i have jerseys,cards,hats,shirts,shoes, footballs, baseballs, basketballs, anything of my favorite teams i will buy and decorate my room with it.
    I do the same thing! thats Awesome!

Yea my room even has a basketball player dunking a ball into a hoop painted on it.
    Built RAM tough

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

I have a Torry Holt fathead in my room it looks like hes running at you and The Torry Holt Fathead looks Real! But Theres only 2 Ram Fatheads they sell the Rams Helmet and Torry Holt Poster. I hope they sell a Will Witherspoon Fathead poster this season. Go To Fathead.com to Look at the Fathead posters!

yeah i was gonna get one but they cost too much.
    Built RAM tough