throwback week

AlphaRam Guest

What Are The Most Recent Rams Items That You Have Bought on eBay?

I buy and sell on eBay all of the time. As some of you know, I make custom figures of the Rams (I have pictures posted in the Gallery) and sell them on eBay. However, I turn right around and blow money on Rams items on eBay, as well. Here are two of most recent purchases:

I have bought thousands of Rams cards on eBay (usually in large lots) and I buy all sorts of other stuff.

What do you buy of the Rams that is on eBay?

Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

Re: What Are The Most Recent Rams Items That You Have Bought on eBay?

AlphaRam, that Eric Dickerson jersey is cool. Is it authentic? One more ? Do u ever see the old school blue and white jerseys on there? I would like to have a Bulger or Bruce one in that style.

RamWraith is offline Registered User

I try to buy Ram things that I normally don't find any where else. Things that are unique or don't seem like there are a lot of them items out there.

My most recent purchase Ram related would be 1975 Fleet Transport. Next would be Rams lot of odds and ends, lots of cards, old hats, pennants and stuffed toys.

Right now...most of my Ram E-Bay money is going to restore my Vette

AlphaRam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce=GOAT
    AlphaRam, that Eric Dickerson jersey is cool. Is it authentic? One more ? Do u ever see the old school blue and white jerseys on there? I would like to have a Bulger or Bruce one in that style.
    It appears to be an authentic reproduction. The letters and numbers are sewn. I bought it for for a total of $36.50 from a seller in South Korea. If you have the patience to wait 3-4 weeks for it to arrive, it is a great deal.

To me, old school blue and white are jerseys from the 60's...is that what you mean? I search "Rams jersey" when looking around.

Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

To me, old school blue and white are jerseys from the 60's...is that what you mean? I search "Rams jersey" when looking around.
    Yeah those are the ones. I wish someone would make one with a current player on them. If u ever see any please pm me.