rammiser is offline Registered User

What is this world coming to?

ABC is airing this horrible dance show which features one star and one real dancer to compete against other star/dancer couples. Let me get this straight no network thought another season of The Contender was worth it but they thought this show was a good idea? They are losing MNF and they rarely have playoff basketball on. This network has got to be the worst network ever. I just watched Evander Holyfield do the cha cha cha and it may have been worse than watching two cows crap in a meadow. I just don't get it, who wants to watch this stuff. I mean at least the contender was real life. Those guys fight for a living and they are real. This crap is just unwatchable. If somehow this show gets picked up for another season I will never watch ABC again. Well I just had to post something and of course these thoughts are just my opinion.

Just Fix It

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Re: What is this world coming to?

I Saw The Promo For It And That Was Enough For Me.

live4ramin is offline Registered User

Re: What is this world coming to?

What's wierd is that Hollifields dance number was at the half way point of the show. You got that far without changing channels. I wonder if you didn't enjoy, just a little, lying there *****ing?

What I thought cool was the shows are LIVE.