Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AlphaRam is offline Registered User

What Is Your Biggest Pet Peeve?

What is your biggest pet peeve?

For me, my biggest pet peeve is people that do not pick-up/clean-up after themselves. If you open it, close it. If you make a mess, clean it up. If you use it, put it away.

So what is your biggest pet peeve?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: What Is Your Biggest Pet Peeve?

car drivers .......................................... mutter

I user the word ......... driver but most of them should be classed as ....

phone/eating/nose picking/reading/talking/not paying attention to anything drivers

txramsfan is offline Registered User

my biggest pet peeve is that when I'm ordering food at a restaurant in person, and the phone rings, I get ignored for the phone. Someone else answer the phone

MauiRam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by RamDez View Post
    I user the word ......... driver but most of them should be classed as ....

phone/eating/nose picking/reading/talking/not paying attention to anything drivers
    I have the perfect cure for all those annoying drivers Dez ... The "cure" would be for them to attempt to follow you for half an hour on the freeways of St Louis. I garantee you they wouldn't have time for any of those distressing habits.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post

For me, my biggest pet peeve is people that do not pick-up/clean-up after themselves. If you open it, close it. If you make a mess, clean it up. If you use it, put it away.

Since you didn't single out anyone in your immediate household, I'll assume that you perhaps are referring to someone at your place of work. Unfortunately I share in your annoyance over those same issues, with mine being much closer to home. My wife has the perplexing habit of leaving garden tools all over the yard -- frequently they end up residing under large piles of trimmings. Subsequently they end up at the land fill. This is compounded by the fact that if the latest contribution to the landfill was -- say a digging tool, then being an innovative women, she is able to make do with my framing hammer. If the hammer becomes unavailable, (and believe me they have) then a large screwdriver or perhaps a large knife from the kitchen will suffice. Speaking of kitchen knives ... Since I am the chief cook in our household (I love to cook and my wife came from a restaurant family and hates to cook), I am somewhat fanatical about keeping my knives sharp; my wife, in spite of my rantings, pleading, even outright bribery, views the concept of sharp knives as entirely uninteresting. So it is not uncommon for me to catch her whacking away at a block of cheese or other food item on the formica counter top. Does wonders for a finely sharpened blade. I seldom yell anymore ... it just tires me out, and the quizzical look I get from my wife is still pretty much the same -- "what's all the fuss about?" So now I just fish out one of the cutting boards and hand it to her -- the horse, so to speak, being long out of the barn and far afield ... For those of you who are wondering ... yes she does have redeeming features, but I should be remiss were I to stray off topic ...

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post

Neat freaks. While I prefer organization and things being in a logical order, there are things that should NEVER be messed with once I put them somewhere. If I am working on something, and get called away, I habitually leave my tools/supplies at the worksite, since I will be returning shortly. While I appreciate the fact that some persons think they do me a favor by picking up the things I "forgot" and putting them on my office desk, Don't mess with them!

The other thing is I keep a large area reserved for electrical supplies, one for lights, and another for plumbing. A set screw 1/2" EMT coupler does NOT go in the box of 1-1/4" compression connectors! Nor does a 3/8" ACR elbow belong in the box of 3/4" PVC pressure couplings!

And for the guy from New York who can't let go of the way they did things there...if you miss New York so much, shut up and go back!

Lastly, for the little punks who drive down my street at 2 AM with the (c)rap 'music' (more like noise) cranked up so loud that you can hear their trunk rattle two blocks away....that's not cool. It's borderline retarded, since you are doing nothing except destroying your hearing and irritating people who have jobs and telephones to call the police and report your lack of respect for the law...

Quote Originally Posted by Facing-The-Giant View Post
    my biggest pet peeve is that I always have to have an equal amount of somthing, If I eat a candy bar it has to be 2, everything has to be an even Number.
    That's kind of funny FTG -- I always like to stop on odd numbers when pumping gas. I've no idea why ...

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Are you married FTG? Are you even old enough to drink?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RamsNation is offline Registered User

well, my biggest pet peeve is people cursing in public (gas station, wal-mart, ect.) very loudly like they are special or own the place and dont have to conduct themselves like humans should with families , kids and what not walking nearby.this is kind of stupid, because i cuss like i've been in the navy or something. but there was some kid today in walmart throwing f-bombs and everything else with 2 kids probably 5 or 6 right by him, mad because the ps3 display was froze up and he could not play.very much unlike me, but i had to tell him to shut up and watch his mouth, kind of made me feel old.

RamsNation is offline Registered User

i know, about a year ago, some boy, about 9 or 10, grabbed a movie out of my hand that i was gonna rent, and said (hey, i was gonna get that!) i then yanked it back adam sandler style and said yeah, was! he looked at me and said, ya want some of me! this is funny because i'm 6'2,310lbs or so, and this kid had no fear.but he didnt get the movie, i could have took him anyway.

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Would you twp MASK like to get a MASKING room to carry on your MASKING conversation? I should slap the MASK out of both of you MASKERS for MASKING hijacking my MASKING thread. BTW, this is a MASKING joke...carry on.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Relax Alpha....the boys are just having some fun on a thread that has been done before and that is not even football related, and they are talking about pet peeves.

Welcome to clan RamsNation. I don't think I have seen you around before. Funny story.
    You must be getting old already if you are trying to control the kids.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My biggest pet peeve is having too many rules that don't make any sense in the real world.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Raze is offline Registered User

Smoking

can't stand people who smoke!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast