AlphaRam is offline Registered User

What Is Your Most Prized Rams Possession?

Perhaps this has been asked here before, but, hey, I'm a newbie!

Tell what your prized Rams possession is...and maybe the story behind it if there is a story.

:clanram:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Re: What Is Your Most Prized Rams Possession?

I Have An Offical Super Bowl 34 Football Signed By Faulk With An Inscription Sb 34 Champs And A Team Signed Helmet From The Last Training Camp In Macomb,my Son And I Got All The Sigs On The Helmet,those Are My Favorite Pieces.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

At the same camp that JK is referring to, I got a football signed by 32 different Rams. It actually belongs to my oldest boy (6 months old at the time), because without him in my arms at the time, they never would have signed for me (which, btw, I think is good....it's the kids that should get the players time, if you ask me)
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

I'd have to say my autographed Kevin Greene card my dad gave me when I was younger.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

I have a copy of the St. Louis Post Dispatch the day after the Rams won the SB....

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan
    I have a copy of the St. Louis Post Dispatch the day after the Rams won the SB....
    I do, too! I ended up framing the front page of the Super Bowl section. I had to buy mine from someone off of eBay, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My most prized Rams possession ia a football from the kickoff of the 2002 Raiders vs Rams game.

I won an auction on eBay for a sideline experience for two people. My youngest daughter, Lauren, and I went to the game and was on the sideline the whole time. (Our picture is in the photo section of this board) The ball holds even more meaning to me as it reminds me of the time that Lauren and I spent together. Lauren died unexpectantly this past October at age 16. She had a crush on #41, Nick Sorenson. I never had the heart to tell her that he left the Rams.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RamWraith is offline Registered User

I have several, but...

My autographed football of the entire Super Bowl 34 team given to me by Charlie Armey has to be my favorite.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Hey Wraith...you have friends in high ram places. Cool.

AlphaRam...I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I can't imagine losing a daughter at that age. Watching the Rams must be a bit bittersweet.

I don't have many Rams possessions myself. I have a Ram car antenna smilee guy that RamGram gave me at the first bash. It is still sitting proudly on the mustang, all though he lost half his sunglasses and he looks a big ragged now.

I also have a clanram shirt signed by Pisa and Tyoka Jackson, and a magnetic schedule signed by Mike Jones that is still sitting on the frig.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RamWraith is offline Registered User

SOrry to hear that about yout daughter. Brings tears to my eyes just thinking of it and how much it would pain me to lose mine. God bless.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam
    My most prized Rams possession ia a football from the kickoff of the 2002 Raiders vs Rams game.

I won an auction on eBay for a sideline experience for two people. My youngest daughter, Lauren, and I went to the game and was on the sideline the whole time. (Our picture is in the photo section of this board) The ball holds even more meaning to me as it reminds me of the time that Lauren and I spent together. Lauren died unexpectantly this past October at age 16. She had a crush on #41, Nick Sorenson. I never had the heart to tell her that he left the Rams.