Results 1 to 1 of 1
For whichever season you celebrate this time of year...
1. Merry Christmas (for all my Christian friends)
2. Happy Hanukah (for all my Jewish friends)
3. Bountiful Kwanza (for all my.....okay, actually I'm not sure who celebrates Kwanza)
4. Joyous Festivus (for all my Seinfeld friends)
5. Wondrous Naked Feast of the Moon over the Winter Solstice (for all my pagan friends)
Whatever you celebrate this time of year.....have a good one.
From all my bisons to yours.
"Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod