RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Why I Hate Fantasy Football

I have Green-Ellis of the Patsies on all 3 of my fantasy teams and when he just scored that touchdown I was hoopin and hollerin before I realized what I was doing. I just cheered for a team I despise. What the heck is wrong with me? I really need help.

My name is RamFan_Til_I_Die and I'm a fantasyfootballaholic.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: Why I Hate Fantasy Football

See, I hate Fantasy Football too, therefore, I don't play it.

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    See, I hate Fantasy Football too, therefore, I don't play it.
    Heh I actually love it, but moments like this morning make me question my sanity.

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

up until this year, every year i`ve played fantasy i`ve never picked any players from the following teams...Niners,Cowboys,Seahawks,Raiders,Pats,Vikings & Cardinals. i lulled them into a false sense of security this year tho and striked like a Cobra.
    amongst my 3 teams this year i have Green-Ellis..(tho i wasn`t hoopin` and a hollerin` when he scored..)
    i got Brady, though i still have a little sack dance and a bit of gesticulating in his general direction when he gets sacked... i think the neighbours walking their dogs past my house at such times may have gathered that i may not be entirely of sound mind.

Felix Jones,Dez Bryant,Raiders D,Vernon Davis & Percy Harvin.

it`s been really hard this year in fantasy to get the right players in the starting lineups..for example Kenny Britt was on the verge of having an in-house suspension,so i dropped him for Kevin Walter..Britt ended up playing and getting something like 225 yards and 3 TD`s..Walter had two catches for about 28 yards...then this week i played Bryant in 2 teams and he didn`t get any points last night...i benched the Jets D in one league for the Rams D,then the Jets get 21 FP`s..but prior to the game i was convinced with the weapons the Bengals have on O that they would atleast score a couple of TD`s and a lot of passing yards.
    tough to pick who to play against what teams because almost every week you`ll see some team being blown out by somebody and then the next week after you`ve ditched their D they shut out their next opponent..far too topsy turvy.
    has been an enjoyable season so far for me in general... though i guess if we were 1-9 or something it wouldn`t be any better than last year.