Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    general counsel Guest

Would you let your kids..the michael jackson thread

Would you let you kids spend the night at Neverland?

I have two little girls so its obviously only academic from my perspective as michael does not appear to be interested in that gender.

seems like an interesting off season topic.

ramming speed to all

Re: Would you let your kids..the michael jackson thread

I watched the documentry and he came off bad.

Hell, I dont know. He might just be one of those unique individualls in this world that just will never be be believed. I would love to believe that he is just wasted in the head that he does not have an alterior motive but then will we ever know?

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Heck, Yeah, I'd let my son spend the night there....not my girls, just my son.
    He's 21, 6'5, about 230#, and thinks anyone who abuses kids needs a very painful lesson....VERY painful :redface:

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFamily
    Heck, Yeah, I'd let my son spend the night there....not my girls, just my son.
    He's 21, 6'5, about 230#, and thinks anyone who abuses kids needs a very painful lesson....VERY painful :redface:
    Well we all agree about that, well at least I would hope we do.
    But that was not the question, I think.

Your answer says that you know Jackson is guilty and unless you were there or have oen of those back to the future cars than that would be impossible now

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by RamDez
    Well we all agree about that, well at least I would hope we do.
    But that was not the question, I think.

Your answer says that you know Jackson is guilty and unless you were there or have oen of those back to the future cars than that would be impossible now
    With so many issues to show guilt or innocence still to be revealed, I'll just put Jackson in the "O.J." category....meaning the evidece we hear on the news is limited and biased, and only those in the jury are privy to the story which they will debate before pronouncing judgement.
    I only meant to infer that if Jeremy did spend the night there, and Jackson did try something, well, MJ would need plastic surgery....a lot.

Scidog68 is offline Registered User

There is no way, NO WAY that my children would be allowed to spend the night in that Freakatorium without my armed presence. Even before any allegations of impropriety were leveled at Mr. Jackson, his bizarre behavior and appearance were less than comforting. Fame and money allowed his true weirdness to show. Besides, there is no good reason for young children to stay overnight at the home of a non-parental adult without their own parents present at all times. Nor do I believe in the sharing of sleeping arrangements. That's just wrong. I am not condemning the man (and I use the term loosely), I merely question the appropriateness of his decision-making and choice of companionship. I bow to the legal system with regard to guilt or innocence.
    Last edited by Scidog68; -05-13-2005 at 09:27 AM.

Hooah

Win, Lose or Draw... Rams for Life!
    :football:

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

With so many issues to show guilt or innocence still to be revealed, I'll just put Jackson in the "O.J." category....meaning the evidece we hear on the news is limited and biased, and only those in the jury are privy. You got that right
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

I probably wouldn't mind if they spent the night there, so long as it was in their own private bedroom by themselves. The idea of an adult asking my child(ren) to spend the night with them in their bed - ANY adult, not just Jackson - kind of freaks me out.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

now I agree that some adult, I dont care how bloody famous he is ......... asking children to sleep in the same bed as him is well spooky.

general counsel Guest

I am actually involved in a business transaction now that involves receivables from michael jackson records. Needless to say, the lenders are a bit nervous about the value of the collateral.

Good michael jackson line. Do you know why michael jackson tied the string around the little boys Pen_s? Answer: Dental floss.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

I wouldn't let my dog stay overnight at that freakazoid's house.

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

No way in hell would I allow my kids (not yet conceived) to spend the night at that whacko's house. No way!

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

I am not a parent, but I do have 9 nieces and nephews. I would not allow any kid that I know to spend the night at Neverland, or even visit with Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson is an extreme example of what can happen to someone living in the spotlight. Fame and fortune have taken their toll. He is freaking weird.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

general counsel Guest

Weird in and of itself doesnt bother me. Many people think that my obsession with the rams is weird.

However, sleeping in the same bed with little boys? In the law, we call this the appearance of imprpopriety. In reality, i call it just improper. It doesnt matter if he is diddling them, i dont think as a parent i would want my kid sleeping in bed with someone who is basically a stranger. The fact that he is rich and famous is irrelevant, how can you really trust anyone with your own kids?

ramming speed to all

general counsel

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

My two boys would never be allowed to stay there. Even when the time comes for my boys to spend the night with one of their little friends, I'm doing a full background investigation on their parents, their parents' parents, and their parents' parents' parents. And I get the feeling that Wacko Jacko would not pass my investigation.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast