Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Avatar

cowboyhater is offline Registered User

Re: Your Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith
    I designed mine several years ago, when we first got the clan up and running. I used this even before the big move to that other site.
    You designed that?! I could have sworn that was straight out of "Little Nemo in Slumberland"

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    Mine comes from the logo of the greatest university and greatest college football team in the country.....Harding University.

Ok, maybe not the greatest college football program in the country, but the greatest D2 college football program in the country.

Ok, maybe not the greatest D2 football program in the country, but certainly best in Arkansas.

Ok, maybe not the best D2 program in Arkansas, but certainly the best D2 program for all private, Church of Christ affiliated universities, in Arkansas.

Yea, yea, that's us.....we're #1, we're #1.
    Harding isn't the best D2 school, Univeristy of Northern Iowa
    RamsFan16

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Mine is a "Ram Warrior" pic I found on the web that Dez modified for me. Its inspired, of course, by the Book of SpiralHorns version of "AvengerRam."

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    Harding isn't the best D2 school, Univeristy of Northern Iowa
    Oh dear me....well here we go.

1. My post was a joke, not an actual claim of collegiate superiority. I have pride in my alma mater, but I know they aren't the best D2 program in college football.

2. My actual comment was that Harding football was the...
    Quote Originally Posted by me
    best D2 program for all private, Church of Christ affiliated universities, in Arkansas.
    .....Northern Iowa is not a) private, b) CofC affiliated, or c) in Arkansas.

3. UNI plays D-AA football, not D2.

You'd never know it's the off-season around here, would ya?
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Mine now is ED but before it was the American soccer team during better times. I've had Lamar Lundy before....

anyway, don't sweat it bison. Just goes to show that the youth of America have the video game syndrome. React and try to punch A A B A C A before reading the whole post.

rams_fan81 is offline Registered User

My avatar is to represent my school.

My other avatars have been Torry Holt to go with my name and A.J. Hawk jumping over a Texas player who had his face in the ground.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by MOM
    This is Sam, posting under Mom's name. The only reason I am doing this is to show off her new sig pic I just finished for her. I know it's not an avatar, but I did put a lot of work into doing this pic. No, I did not do the original artwork, I don't know who did. But, the pic doesn't really look like the original anymore.
    I think it was in chapter 8 of last year's BOSH that Maternia was mentioned. That's where the inspiration for her signature pic came from.
    Nice sig, Sam (and Mom).

Ah yes, chapter 8, the final chapter. That is, of course, until someone can talk AV into bringing it back. Here's the section where the Estrogenical Triumverant were introduced in that chapter...
    Quote Originally Posted by 2005 BOSH Chapter 8
    As most sought refuge for another defeat, three female voices rang out the sound of victory. From the nearest hilltop, the battle cry of Maternia, Utterlas, and RammeasFemalas could be heard in the ears of all the Spiralhorns. As these three women shouted the truth of Clan victory over the Cleric Army, men could be heard with disdain, “What does a woman know of battle?!” Without hesitation, the women declared, “It is the arm of man that swings the sword, but it’s the backbone of a woman that steadies the arm!” True enough, on this day, their voices would be heard.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

RealRam is offline Registered User

Tommy Mason, RB of the late 60s. I will change it sometime soon.

I like having Ram avatars that depict our team (not necessarily players) of the era when we had those gorgeous White and Royal blue colors from 1965 to '72.

:1: It was such a passion of mine...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12