throwback week

Mooselini Guest

Anyone going to the RAMS v Cards game 12-7?

I will be there. So if anyone (preferably the Rams fans) attending this game, please PM me your cell phone number.

My family decided to catch the Red Wings v Coyotes game the weekend after so they bailed on me.

So if anybody will be going. Please get a hold of me!

If not...well watch one lone blue jersey get swarmed by red. haha

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: Anyone going to the RAMS v Cards game 12-7?

I'm probably going to go, although the game has a good chance of being a bad experience. Despite the Cardinals doing well this year, I see there are the normal thousands of tickets for sale on Stub Hub.

If I do decide to go, I'll send you a PM. It's always great to meet fellow ClanRam members.

Mooselini Guest

Indeed. I'm a little skeptical about going seeming how bad we got burned.

I'm excited for the bash though. I'll be there for sure!

So hit me up if youre going. I'm still most likely going.

Mooselini Guest

Okay, after today's game. I have decided not to spend the money to drive up there and watch the game.

I'll just save and go to the bash....

CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

Who could blame you Moose. We had a great Tailgate, despite the loss. I wouldn't pay to see our team again this year either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooselini View Post
    Okay, after today's game. I have decided not to spend the money to drive up there and watch the game.

I'll just save and go to the bash....
    I think I'm with you. I've been to every game in Phoenix, but I just see this one as a probable horrible experience and I don't need the agravation from Cardinals fans, who have been almost impossible to deal with the last few years. Despite the way this year has played out, I feel bad about not going.
    I'd be interested in hearing what kind of experience the guys that went to the whiners game had.

Mooselini Guest

Yeah. I was really excited. But I'm still a student. I'd have to pay tickets, gas, and anything else that my catch my eyes. haha.

I feel terrible about not going. But this year...just isn't the year to be going.

CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

Umm, well for starters look under my new album. I have only uploaded a few pics, but you can see how we got through it.

We drank, and drank some more. Red was sick with a cold, but Jerry ......well, just see the pics,lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    I think I'm with you. I've been to every game in Phoenix, but I just see this one as a probable horrible experience and I don't need the agravation from Cardinals fans, who have been almost impossible to deal with the last few years. Despite the way this year has played out, I feel bad about not going.
    I'd be interested in hearing what kind of experience the guys that went to the whiners game had.

RammieGirl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    We had some pretty obnoxious whiner fans around us and we were a bunch of sitting ducks with our Ram jersey's on. The only micro moment of payback I got was after we missed the opening drive field goal attempt, the whiners behind us were singing "Same ooooooooooold Ramssss, Same ooooooooooold Rams" and laughing very annoyingly at us but right after when Gore coughed it up and we intercepted it, I stood up and looked back and sang "Same oooooooooold whiners, Same ooooooooooold whiners". It was a wonderful moment that was very short-lived We had whiner fans asking us how we were enjoying this glorious day and this one jerk walking by stopped right in front of us with his bottom lip sticking out and acting like he was crying and, let's just say we sent him on his way as graciously as the law would allow!

Overall, it was miserable having it rubbed in our faces once again!!!

Mooselini Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RammieGirl View Post
    We had some pretty obnoxious whiner fans around us and we were a bunch of sitting ducks with our Ram jersey's on. The only micro moment of payback I got was after we missed the opening drive field goal attempt, the whiners behind us were singing "Same ooooooooooold Ramssss, Same ooooooooooold Rams" and laughing very annoyingly at us but right after when Gore coughed it up and we intercepted it, I stood up and looked back and sang "Same oooooooooold whiners, Same ooooooooooold whiners". It was a wonderful moment that was very short-lived We had whiner fans asking us how we were enjoying this glorious day and this one jerk walking by stopped right in front of us with his bottom lip sticking out and acting like he was crying and, let's just say we sent him on his way as graciously as the law would allow!

Man, sounds tough....I'm sorry guys.

Same thing I want to avoid by not going to the game in Phoenix. I've gone to lots of games on the road in very bad times, but this season has me in a totally different mind set than any other year I can think of. I'm just not in the mood to take crap from Cardinals fans all wearing their new Warner jerseys.

CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

Darn, you could have used this guy also. After listening to an obnoxious group tell us to sit down when everyone was standing, I hired this guy as my body guard. He made sure no one messed with the porta potties while we were in there also.

BettorFan Guest

I would love to see a Clan Ram brawl.