Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bash Party Info

ramgram is offline Registered User

Thumbs up Re: Bash Party Info

I hear ya' ramman68, will even share a beer (if you're buying) but not my food!!
    Can anyone else hear the sound?? The sound of the clan gathering. Ram clothes selected. Suitcases at the ready, some even packed. Tickets sought, found & tucked away safely. Gnawing of knuckles & gnashing of teeth as time ticks by ever so slowly. And finally all those prayers for a Ram explosion & a Bronco implosion! The march to the annual Bash has begun!
    :l

ramgram

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Re: Bash Party Info

Put me down for two, please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ChitownRAM is offline Registered User

Hello all,

I'm an original Rampager and have know Dez for a LONG time now. I'm looking forward to meeting you all, and hooking up with some of you former Rampagers at the Bash next weekend. I'm not Scottish, but I can usually tell what Dez is saying and I am willing to serve as Dez's translator if necessary! ;-)

My wife and I are flying into St. Louis at around 9AM Saturday morning. I'm not sure if anyone here is going on the shopping trip, but if anyone is going to be near the airport and would be willing to pick us up en route to the shopping trip, it would be much appreciated. If not, we'll probably take the train downtown to the hotel and do our shopping down there, and hook up with everyone at the Bash party.

One more thing: I'm a Buckeyes fan, and I'm wondering if anyone will be interested in watching the OSU v.s. Texas game that night? Let me know if you are.

"Who Ya' Gonna Cover?"

Derrick
    aka. ChitownRAM, aka. CTR
    On the bandwagon since 1974

Derrick, if you can make it to the Drurry for 10am, you can jump in our car?

not sure where you are staying but that would be a good bet.

Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

One more thing: I'm a Buckeyes fan, and I'm wondering if anyone will be interested in watching the OSU v.s. Texas game that night? Let me know if you are.
    I am no doubt going to watch that game and wondering where a good place would be if Hannegans doesn't show it. Let me know please.

maineram is offline Registered User

Last year I went to Flanneries, Washington & 14th to watch some college ball on Saturday. They've got quite a few tv's and had about 5 different games on.

Maineram -
    and out of the ashes rise ...The Breakfast Club !

MSRamman is offline Registered User

Glad to hear some other Clanners are wanting to watch the game, I was figuring I'd have to go back to the hotel and watch it alone, now I can keep hangin with my Ram buddies and watch this too!

I too am glad to see some others hyped about the Ohio st./Texas game. Should be a heck of a game and a great, fun weekend.

I spoke with Dez, and he offered to hold the group up for 20 or 30 minutes so we can get our butts there to join the shopping crowd! We're staying at the Drury Convention Center, but by the time we get our luggage and hope on the Metro, I'm not sure when we'll get to the hotel. Dez and I will be in contact in case I think we'll be later, and my old buddy Hoggfather offered us some seats in his vehicle, so that's much appreciated.

The only sports bars I've been to at previous bashes have been in the burbs. The establishments I've visited near the hotel are all in the Landing. Most have TV's, but besides "Show Me's", I'm not sure if you'd call any of them sports bars. I've never been to Hannegan's, so I'm not sure if there are TVs or a big bar their at all. I'm sure we'll find somewhere with the game on.

Bruce=Goat? Forgive me for asking, since I haven't posted here a lot, but is your screen name positive or negative towards Ike?

Thanks all. I'm looking forward to sharing a Rams weekend with you all.

Derrick
    aka CTR

Hoggfather is offline Registered User

I would put in a hearty vote for Ozzie's out in Westport unless we would rather not leave downtown.

just remember that dinner has been set for 1730hrs this year

Quote Originally Posted by RamDez View Post
    just remember that dinner has been set for 1730hrs this year
    Wow. I'm pretty sure I'll be done with mine in about 15 - 20 minutes...

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

al hrbowsky(old cardinals pitcher) has a sports bar over by busch stadium that should show the game and there is also a hooters in union station that has many tv's, the metro link goes right to union station so you wouldnt have to drive.you can also get the metro link by the dome and it goes past busch stadium also,if you dont want to walk.

Bruce=Goat? Forgive me for asking, since I haven't posted here a lot, but is your screen name positive or negative towards Ike?
    It is very, very positive. You will see me with my Isaac Bruce jersey on throughout the weekend. He is my hero and I worship the ground that he walks on. If I am ever priveliged enough to have a son, I will name him Isaac.

I just reserved my room at the Hampton Inn at the arch. I will be ready to have a couple of cold ones on Sat, Sun with anyone interested.

Good news friends, I called Hannegan's and they said that there are several tvs thurr including a big screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We should be fine to watch the game.
    Last edited by Bruce=GOAT; -09-04-2006 at 10:27 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast