Re: Bash Photos

Adding some pictures pre-bash.

Diane and Mike

Diane, Mike and me at lunch.

The arch gleaming as the sun sets
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

This is at the bash. Small group this year. We played pool, talked, ate, and answered trivia questions. Jim, Rich, and Tim - the guys from CT are in this one and Diane who is faster than my camera is a blur

Barry Waller was there. Here he is talking to George in the Dickerson jersey who came from Korea to see the game.

Bob and Carol-Ann
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Some pictures from game day. Becca, Jeff (TekeRam), David (AvengerRam) in front of the dome

Aeneas Williams signing things before the game. He signed my shirt.

Cheerleaders

In the stands

Here come the players

Sam Bradford in his first game

That's a sampling of pictures from me. Feel free to add more pictures if you have them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments? Thoughts? Does anyone care?

Is anyone going to post any other pictures?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

rampower is offline Registered User

missed Doing this stuff in STL, really did. Gonna have to get to the dome next year.
    The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

rampower is offline Registered User

Where did you eat for lunch?
    Last edited by rampower; -09-20-2010 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Improvement!
    The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by rampower View Post
    missed Doing this stuff in STL, really did. Gonna have to get to the dome next year.
    Me too. I love going to St. Louis and really missed my annual visit. I'm hoping we all make a serious effort to get the Bash back up in attendance next year and keep this thing from fading away. If only more people knew what a truely incredible experience it is.

By the way, nice pics UtterBlitz. I'd also like to hear what kind of experience those of you that went had. Barry had some good stuff, but I'd really like to hear some more observations.

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Me too. I love going to St. Louis and really missed my annual visit. I'm hoping we all make a serious effort to get the Bash back up in attendance next year and keep this thing from fading away. If only more people knew what a truely incredible experience it is.

By the way, nice pics UtterBlitz. I'd also like to hear what kind of experience those of you that went had. Barry had some good stuff, but I'd really like to hear some more observations.
    Mike and Jules, missed you guys. It was small this year, but it was kinda nice because we got to talk to everyone. I played some pool, Jim is a shark and I had a really good game against him. Lost with one ball on the table.

I am sorry that I did not get any pictures of Carl. He wore a big Ben jersey and got a rise from the group and Barry had lots to say. Carl just can't leave the steelers at home. He did get denied from a bar because of that jersey.

The landing is getting old. Too many drunks, girls falling over, pimps, police, and loud music. I think we are going to try someplace different next time.

Barry came up to the stands before half time and stayed with us through the end of the game. He cheered, and would not watch critical plays as if he is the jinx. We annoyed some fans with all the cheering.

I got a old school blue and yellow Youngblood jersey for a bargain and a player's gear sweatshirt that is huge and really warm with no 55 on it. We went shopping and at the west county mall and ate at a really good Italian place called bravos.

The theme for the weekend was support your local Heros and they had many police and firefighters on the big screen playing games, winning prizes, and getting some love from the crowd. A couple of fire engines lifted a big American flag up between the dome and the dreary.

They had a kissing cam, and the crowd seemed to like it. They got stuck on two cardinal fans ( guys) that refused to kiss at the end. Very funny. The team mascot is all over the place, kinda obnoxious. Seems to be a fair amount of kids there.

The crowd was actually mostly rams fans for a change and they did a good job of cheering for the home team. It was loud. Great game, nail biter, very winnable. One extra catch, call from the officials, td from Ryan, and the game could have been ours. So close.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here is a couple more pictures.

Fire engine and flag

pregame

during game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Looks like you guys had fun. And nice 'stache on Waller.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Good stuff Renee! That's what I was looking for. Since I couldn't be there, hearing the stories is the next best thing. Thanks.

Biayo is offline Registered User

I congratulate them by the photos that took and really serious but that happy to be in a place with many fans of the Rams.
    This year I am planning to travel to St Louis to see my first game in the Edward Jones Dome. It is going to be a very long year of and much expectation being there and knowing that incredible stage and beautiful city. I hope to know many you in my demurrage in St Louis. I leave photos them of my place in my house and when it takes photos in 1998 in game against the Dolphins. I am photographer and I could cover this game for average with Argentina.
    Bash Photos-3a-copy.jpg

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bash Photos-1418347140_e71671f78a_o.jpg   Bash Photos-2262557033_c7f541ab80_o.jpg   Bash Photos-1417468295_6111c5e5d9_o.jpg   Bash Photos-2401192563_6e4d809398_o.jpg  
    Last edited by Biayo; -01-19-2011 at 02:11 PM.

rbbrewer1 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Biayo View Post
    I congratulate them by the photos that took and really serious but that happy to be in a place with many fans of the Rams.
    This year I am planning to travel to St Louis to see my first game in the Edward Jones Dome. It is going to be a very long year of and much expectation being there and knowing that incredible stage and beautiful city. I hope to know many you in my demurrage in St Louis. I leave photos them of my place in my house and when it takes photos in 1998 in game against the Dolphins. I am photographer and I could cover this game for average with Argentina.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3a copy.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	2345

Looking at the picture of Issac Bruce lining up, I see his #80 and remember Billy Waddy had the same number, I think. Number 80 has been good for th Rams.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast