Thread: Bengals

GameTime is offline Registered User

Bengals

My buddies and I are heading to Cincinnati for the game next season. Any members from the area or going to the game?

I know its early, but I like to plan ahead.

Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

Re: Bengals

Cincy is only 3 and a half hours from here, so I wouldn't mind heading up there if there are enough of us. That way we can all "gang up" with our Rams gear and won't have to worry about being the only Rams fans there. When will the date be announced?

TekeRam is offline Registered User

I just moved to Lexington, which is an hour south of Cinci. Actually the town that I'm living in is home of the Bengals training camp.

That said, I plan on going to my first NFL game when the Rams come to town and my wife is threatening to wear a Steelers jersey to the game. If we could get a crew of Rams fans that would really save my hide!

Drew is offline Registered User

cant make it but will be watching it on the pc thanks to NFL pass thingy that we have outside the U.S. (get to watch all rams games these days!) i think the Bengals game will be interesting to see how our D has improved by that point...Both against Rudi on the deck who if we havent improved will run over us like forrest gump on weight gain and amphetamine!
    then theres Carson to Chad will test how good our DB`s really are...if we can keep them weapons done to a low-ish score then we really have moved our D in the right direction!

big_country78 is offline Registered User

A Group of us are going to. I will say its longer than a 3.5 hour drive though. its at least 5hours, my cousin and his wife live out there.

seats dot com has a great setup for getting tickets.

prof22693 is offline Registered User

Yeah, I hope their pass D still isn't too good, then we should be able to tear up their secondary. Some of those bengals will probably be in jail so we won't have to worry.

By the way Drew, doesn't NFL pass cost something? I also heard if you have Verizon FiOs/directv (U.S.) you can watch the games for free, but I have to call to check on that.