Big Thanks : Thread

Sitting in the Luxor in Las Vegas and was thinking it was time to show some love to the following members who made this all possible.

RamGram, Carol-Anne brought the shirts and ALL those cute Ram trinkets that you all fought over She also helped me with paypal for the tickets, a BIG thank you pal.

AvengerRam, he organised the dinner and before people start to moan, we only had 43 registered for the dinner, thats why there was only 43 seats the fact that 56 turned up ................. LOL Anyway, Big thanks David.

A Big cheer to the Ram ticket office for being patient with us

A big Cheer to Barry Waller for once again, supplying us with endless facts on the Rams and for being there for us when required. This guy is one of the unsung writers and I know that one day, someone will discover him Thanks Barry.

And a final Big Thanks goes to my wife Moira (most of you can not say it correct) stood by my side and put up with all the Ram talk and sorted all the T shirts. Guys, just remember that this was our vacation time and she mucks right in

Oops, Also, a big thanks to all that attended this Bash, we had fun ..... right?

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Re: Big Thanks : Thread

And, let's not forget the biggest thanks of all...

Thank you Dez!

ramcableking is offline Registered User

Moira gets my vote for Rampager/Clanrammer of the year!!!

majorram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ramcableking View Post
    Moira gets my vote for Rampager/Clanrammer of the year!!!
    I agree with kyle here!!! Moira your a lovely women and myself and lis love speaking to you...... nice to see you again!!!

Dez thanks again for a great bash and David for sorting the meal out... had an amazing time... cheers guys!!!!

steve and lis
    "The breakfast Club"

PA_gal_in_OK Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    And, let's not forget the biggest thanks of all...

Thank you Dez!
    Absolutely! Thank you Dez for allowing me to attend this event. I had a great time and met alot of wonderful people. I look forward to doing it again some time. You guys are alright for being Rams Fans.

AlphaRam Guest

A huge thank you to everyone that worked on putting the event together.

I would also like to thank the St. Louis Rams for providing a thrashing of the Broncos.

We had a great time and it is due to the wonderful people that make the effort to provide such an extraordinary event.

bigredman Guest

Thanks Dez for your patience with me (I know I can be "sometimes" difficult). Moira is a foxy lass, who reminds me of my wife when I do my "football thing". She smiles patiently, and is a gracious hostess. She shall always be viewed as the Queen of the Bash. Again, thanks for becoming another part of my extended family!
    Last edited by bigredman; -09-15-2006 at 08:59 PM.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

A big thanks to Dez, David, Carol-Ann, and Barry for making the Bash a huge success. Thanks to the Rams for giving us a monster win to start the season off. And a special thanks to the wives, including Moira, for getting involved in football or for just letting their men go to the Bash. You guys better remember to thank them.

I had a fabulous time at the Bash and the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

maineram Guest

Big thanx to Dez, Carol-Ann, David, and all that made it this year. With out all of you it wouldn't have been the wild & crazy adventure that it was.

Maineram -

MSRamman Guest

I can't say thank you enough... everyone there was absolutely fantastic to myself and my family. We all came away with such great memories...we WILL be back next year, no doubt. Thanks to all who put in such a gargantuan effort so that we clanners could all come and have such fun and fellowship with the others that share our love for this team. My gratitude goes out to those who labored so that the rest of us could enjoy. I am looking forward to seeing my extended family again next year!:l

ramgram Guest

How can I top all this effusiveness?? Can't so won"t! Just need to add my name to the list of all the bash attendees who want to thank all the other attendees for another great Bash!! Dez, no matter how many of us it takes to put these things together, none of it would be possible without your tenasciousness. Building our clan may not go down in the annals of history, but in our little corner of civilization known as Ramdom, your pretty historic &/or histerical! Love you big guy & the little lady, too!

MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Just got home last night. Cannot begin to describe all the great times we had in St Louis with fellow Clan members .. It was the wife's second live pro game and she already wants to go again next year. I know one change I'll have to make next year though ... If I go shopping with Dez and Carol Ann I won't be renting an economy car again ... I'll be renting a Corvette or Ferrari!! Following them to unknown places felt like being in the Daytona 500 .. Many Mahalos to all involved, and see you next year for the opening bash!!!

Aloha,Tom & Patti !!