Barry Waller is offline Registered User

Congratulations on A GREAT BASH!!

Just wanted to thank Dez and everyone involved in this year's bash for an amazing weekend.

Just hearing Julian, ClanRams' version of Tom Jones straight from the UK belting out "Delilah" at the Sunday post win Karaoke, or seeing "Bigredman" in a kilt was worth being there.

I missed the "close encounter" between Bernie Miklasz and Avenger, but all in all an A+ weekend for sure. What a great piece by Avenger writing about the trip Bernie would be proud (nudge nudge, wink wink)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone who hasn't made the trip is missing out, because there is nothing like this group anywhere in the NFL, with so many die hards from so far away, as far as the UK and Maui, on opposite sides of the planet. The frequent flier miles racked up by the Clan was bigger than ever I am sure.

Thankfully the team provided a huge and unexpected win over the Bronco's, a pre -season favorite to win the AFC. No group deserved a rousing and exciting win like those visiting from near and far with ClanRam.

Every time I attend, I feel like I have made new lifetime friendships, and I guarantee I'll be attending in 2007 !!!!

If any of Y'all get back for later games (or playoffs!!!) Please let me know (Ramhog@aol.com) so we can raise a cup to toast the Rams !!!!

Hope everyone enjoyed the hospitality we offer here in St. Louis, and I know Dez is committed ( or maybe should be ) to making this thing bigger and better every season. Bash #10 was just the absolute best !!!!!!!!!!!

Barry Waller - Writer
    Gridiron Gateway

Barry Waller

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Re: Congratulations on A GREAT BASH!!

It was nice finally meeting you in person, Barry, and thanks for the kind words on my article (though, somehow, I doubt Bernie will come here and read it ).

Looking forward to seeing you again next year at the Bash - but don't be a stranger around these parts in the meantime.

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

It was a great Bash; thanks to all involved in getting it put together.

I can't believe I missed meeting you Barry; maybe next year.

AV, we will have to sit together again @ next years game, I had a great time; my voice was sore from yelling D-FENCE. Hopefully we will have better seats next year as the RAMS realize that we (the CLAN) are the true RAM fans.
    Last edited by RAMMAN68; -09-12-2006 at 03:53 PM.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

majorram is offline Registered User

Barry it was great to meet you and have a chat!!!, looking already until the next bash.... it was a superb weekend

Guys if there are people out there thinking shall I go.... I really don't know....PLEASE COME to next years bash......I have made some 'great' friends..... these guys are amazing clan!!!... true friends....who love the Rams and want to have some fun!!!.... thanks to the organisers

steve
    "The breakfast Club"

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

I am really glad that I attended the bash, as well. Julian followed up later with Y.M.C.A. and had the place in an uproar. Unfortunately, I cannot remember the names of many of you that attended. I apologize for that...maybe we start with "Hello, My Name Is" tags next year?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

It was good to see you again Barry. I am glad you made it out to this one and glad that this Bash was easier on you. lol....

I started talking about coming out for another game this year already....I'll let you know if this happens. Would love to raise another cup to the Rams.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP

From start to finish, I had an awesome time! The family and I didn't hook up with the Clan until dinner and I wish we would have earlier. A great group of people!! I really enjoyed talking with Avenger Ram, RamMan68, Udderblitz, Mr. and Mrs. Kentucky Ram and all of those I can’t remember right now. Of course it was good to see Dez, Moya and Julian again too! For those that question going, just go if you can. To be able to watch the game, screaming DEFENSE and high fiving Avenger and RM68 when the team stepped up was the best! My master plan is to see the Rams play in every stadium there is…now the problem is t try to get to many Bashes as possible as well….not a bad problem if you ask me!!

MoonJoe

maineram is offline Registered User

Nice meeting you Barry and thanx for the "real Insider" info you provided throughout the weekend. It was much appreciated.

See you next year.

Maineram -
    and out of the ashes rise ...The Breakfast Club !

ramgram is offline Registered User

Great Bash, great attendees, great Clan! Need I say more??
    ramgram

ramgram is offline Registered User

Another "Great"...great idea, Alpha, will get those tags & put 'em with the bag devoted to Bash stuff! Gramps & I have a similar name problem, but we're old. What's your problem??? teehee, tuk, yuk, yuk!
    ramgram

rampower is offline Registered User

Cheers Barry, you had a great taste in jersey on bash night :l
    it was good to meet and chat!

see you next year!
    The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?