Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going to phily

faulk2jackson Guest

Going to phily

Hey guys.....Im gonna be going to Phily for the opening game. I will be catching a plane to NYC from LAX and then rent a car to get to Phily. How are the Phily fans and how long will it take to get there from NYC. Thanks guys. Go Rams.

chipperjones is offline Registered User

Re: Going to phily

I dont know bro, but I might be there too. A person that went to school with my brother joined the marines and is an honorable discharge! He just got out 2 weeks ago and is with his family in Philly. His dad is a season ticket holder, and my brother is going out there 2 visit and watch the game. I probably will 2 depending on work!

Javaman is offline Registered User

Lucky man. Figure around 2 1/2 hours to Philly depending on traffic. I have heard philly fans are bad. Never been to a game but they carry a nasty reputation with the Redskins crowd.

moloch41 is offline Registered User

Philly fans are usually pretty drunk and angry. The trip will be between 2- 2 1/2 hrs. Are you planning on coming down the day of the game or the night before?

St.Louis Ram 56 is offline Registered User

Smile Re: Going to phily

Philadelphia fans are alot more civilized than Giants fans...Hell I had a Rams Jersey on and got literally pelted by beer cans and paper wads all game....ha then the guy hit another giants fan's wife with a beer can and he went back and kicked his ass and got ejected from the stadium.

most fans are respectful, but u get a variety of bashing at away games

Just hold your tongue,,,there of more of them than us...

Cheerz Terry

Quote Originally Posted by St.Louis Ram 56 View Post
    Philadelphia fans are alot more civilized than Giants fans...Hell I had a Rams Jersey on and got literally pelted by beer cans and paper wads all game....ha then the guy hit another giants fan's wife with a beer can and he went back and kicked his ass and got ejected from the stadium.

most fans are respectful, but u get a variety of bashing at away games

Just hold your tongue,,,there of more of them than us...

Cheerz Terry
    I guess you're never been to a Jets game then...

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

BRM, PA_gal_in_OK, and I will be going to the game. Our tickets are supposed to arrive on Monday. Just tell them there are free cheesesteaks at (make up a location) to get rid of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

We are leaving next week for our road trip to Philly. We will be tailgating before the game. We plan to be in Philly Thursday evening before the game to go to Eagles season kickoff concert (where I can yell GO RAMS!) at the Linc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PA_gal_in_OK Guest

You can yell all you want, just don't stand near me when you do it. I need to make sure we pack your Rams beach towel, because you are going to need it to dry yours and BRM's tears when Philly kicks the living crap out of your team.

CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by PA_gal_in_OK View Post
    You can yell all you want, just don't stand near me when you do it. I need to make sure we pack your Rams beach towel, because you are going to need it to dry yours and BRM's tears when Philly kicks the living crap out of your team.
    I believe you may want to tell them your seat number in order for them to stay away from you.

I take it you do room service? You will need to wash and dry them, and of course use Downey.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

Okay, you guys going out in the city any of the nights before the game?
    Last edited by moloch41; -08-24-2008 at 11:36 AM.

PA_gal_in_OK Guest

Like Alpha stated, we will be going to the Eagles Kick Off Party on Thursday before the game. Friday we will probably be just hanging around in the Lehigh Valley and my hometown instead of Philly. Then Friday evening we are picking up BRM from the airport and probably take him down to 7th street in Allentown to strut his stuff and make us some money. HEHEHE!!!!

Well, if you're gonna be in the city, let me know. I live just south of the airport. Is BRM staying with you guys up in Lehigh or in one of the hotels near the airport?
    Last edited by moloch41; -08-24-2008 at 01:15 PM.

CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by PA_gal_in_OK View Post
    Like Alpha stated, we will be going to the Eagles Kick Off Party on Thursday before the game. Friday we will probably be just hanging around in the Lehigh Valley and my hometown instead of Philly. Then Friday evening we are picking up BRM from the airport and probably take him down to 7th street in Allentown to strut his stuff and make us some money. HEHEHE!!!!
    Please take lot's of pics of BRM! Funny guy he is. Have fun you all!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

PA_gal_in_OK Guest

Quote Originally Posted by moloch41 View Post
    Well, if you're gonna be in the city, let me know. I live just south of the airport. Is BRM staying with you guys up in Lehigh or in one of the hotels near the airport?

We are staying in Lehigh and yes BRM will be in the same hotel as us. At this point I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirlRamsFan View Post
    Please take lot's of pics of BRM! Funny guy he is. Have fun you all!
    Will do! He is a blast. The bad thing will be that I will be traveling to St. Louis with what might be two crying Rams Fans. This should be very interesting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast